Good News.. an

AHHHHHHHHHH HAIKYUUDOESNOTBELONGTOMEBUTTHISFANFICDOES

¡TW! MENTION OF SELF HARM

He doesn't remember when particularly, but at some point, the ride to the hospital and the doctor scanning him became a blur.

Shouyou just wanted to sleep, he was way too tired for this.

The doctor came in again, he started talking, but his words went through one ear and out the other. The doctor seemed to notice that Shouyou's attention was somewhere else and gave a small sigh.

"We'll review this tomorrow" He said handing some type of antibiotic "Take this for now get some rest, I believe your friends are coming in tomorrow" The doctor smiled.

 Shouyou didn't need to be told twice to go to bed, he wordlessly nodded and gave a small bow to show his thanks. The doctor left leaving Shouyou to take his pill and finally rest.

-

The next morning Karasuno woke up a bit more early then usual, Kageyama and Nishinoya were practically already dressed and ready to go, usually, Daichi or Enoshita would tell them to slow their roll, but that would be hypocritical.

They all burst through the door and went to the staff room, as they hoped, Ukai and Takeda were already awake "Oh! you guys are awake" Takeda turned to the team with Ukai following behind him "Can we leave now?" Nishinoya said quickly after, Ukai blinked "We have to wait for the others, some of them would probably want to come too" 

There were small groans and whines as they all sat down waiting for the others.

-

Soon after the rest of the teams woke up, after being "lightly" encouraged to hurry up by karasuno, a couple of people from each team went with them.

From Aobajohsai, Oikawa, iwazumi, Kindaichi and Kunimi.

From Nekoma, Kenma, Kuroo, Lev, Yamamoto and Inuoka.

From Fukuroudani was Bokuto and Akaashi.

From Date Tech Aone and Koganegawa came along.

And from Shiratorizawa surprisingly Goshiki wanted to come with, Tendou said he would go with and naturally Ushiwaka went with him.

They all rushed to get to the buses, wasting no more time.

-

She stared into the waiting room, there sitting were a bunch of what looked like high school boys with two girls, a little girl too. 

Was there more patients then she thought? 

She stares at the group, some of them were pretty scary looking.. maybe older then she originally thought..

"Is something wrong?" She spins on her heals to face the doctor "Ah! no Sir" She said, she scurried to the group then straightened up "U-um.. Who is here for.. Hinata Shouyou and Tanaka Ryuunosuke?" To her surprise everyone in the room sprung up and moved closer to her, she stared dumbfounded and shocked. 

"Um.."One of them, short dark brown hair and brown eyes, called out to catch her attention "A-Ah! sorry, come this way" She said, turning around slowly.

-

They followed the nurse as she started speaking again " Your friend, Tanka, had a minor concussion" The nurse turned around to face the group, they all looked pretty distressed "Don't worry" She tried to ease "After good rest he should be fine" "How long will he be off volleyball?" Daichi asked, beforehand they all agreed Daichi will do all the talking to the staff.

"If I had to give a time stamp" She paused "I'd say he'd probably need to take it easy for.. 2-3 weeks" It was less then they expected, but Tanaka would probably still be bummed out.

"How about Shou?" Kenma spoke from the back earning a small jab from Kuroo "Oh yes!" The nurse stopped and turned around, her face a bit more serious. 

"Which one of you is the parental figure to Hinata?" "Ah, that's probably us" Takeda and Ukai stepped up, she hummed "Please come this way so we can talk in private" She directed the  towards another hall "W-Wait- but" Yamaguchi started, he and the others looked at the adults in confusion. 

"Sorry, but some information might be confidential and better shared with the.. Older people first" She bowed a bit "It's fine, i'm sure they understand" Ukai said, turning his head to the disappointed faces "Can we at least know how he's doing?" Kageyama asked "We'll talk with the nurse and tell you what we think is appropriate" Takeda said, they headed towards the branched off hall, leaving the highschoolers to just stand there.

-

"So how is he?" Ukai asked, his voice was a bit frantic "He's doing ok" Both Ukai and Takeda let a sigh of relief "From what we can tell, his injuries aren't fatal, there's no internal bleeding or any signs of brain injuries, however" Ukai and Takeda's relaxed poster tensed up "There were a few infected wounds, two on his thigh and one on his back, nothing too bad, it can be treatable, but that's not what i'm fully worried about"

All the news keep making the two more and more tense "Wh-what do you mean?" Takeda asked.

The look on her face was a mix of disturbance and sadness. 

The nurse sighed.

"We cannot tell if the scars on his thighs were his doing or his fathers"

oop

hi! i'm still here-

i've been so busy and i'm losing my mind

sO HERE I AM 

hope you enjoyed, thank you for the welcome back it was so sweet and i- ❤️✨<333

i L0VE replying and reading comments and i'm so thankful for the votes ! it all means a lot

anyhow

thank you for reading 🙏 🙏