Fight

Y'all know the drill, Haikyuu does not belong to me, but this fic sure as hell does

No matter how hard they tried to lighten the mood, the terrible feeling of dread and suspense lingered around the room.

Tsukisima waited for an update from the police, checking his phone every second. 

Every minute got worse. 

They felt as if they were suffocating. 

Some couldn't help, but to stare at the door.

Then there was a knock.

Their breath hitched, jumping at the tiny noise.

Surprisingly the one who got up to check was Asahi, his hand hovered over the door.

He opened it slowly, but to his surprise, it was just Kiyoko, Yachi and Natsu.

"A-ah.." Asahi let out, easing up, Kiyoko practically felt the mood in the room "Oh um.." She started quietly "Natsu said she wouldn't sleep till she saw Shouyou" She finished sheepishly "SHOU-CHAAAN" Natsu whined pushing past Asashi, Shouyou jumped a little in surprise "I thought I heard you scream and I was really, really scared and they didn't let me go here so-" Natsu tried to explain quickly until Shouyou let out a tiny laugh "Don't worry" He patted her head "See? I'm fine! You probably heard wrong" He gave her a warm smile, the boys all turned in shock, seeing how Shouyou changed from being all frightened and tense, into his normal "big brother" attitude.

Kiyoko and Yachi smiled a bit, watching Natsu's antics, but the smiles dropped after they took a good look at Shouyou's condition, his eyes were puffy and they swear they can see some bandages on him. 

Asahi saw the look on the two girls "Daichi..!" He said a bit quieter then he attended too, Daichi turned his head. He took a second to observe then knew what Asahi called him for. He sighed while getting up, Daichi whispered to Suga "I'll be right back" Suga nodded as He, Asahi, Kiyoko and Yachi moved to the hall.

He explained the situation and Yachi instantly burst out in tears, Kiyoko held onto her, but couldn't comfort her that well, she was too stunned "Is-is he - going to b-be ok?! Oh, gods, wh-what if! What if he t-takes him!! And.. and!" Yachi spoke all too fast, stumbling over her words "Yachi.. Yachi!" Daichi tried to grab her attention "Calm down! That won't-" "You won't let that happen, right!?" Yachi grabbed Daichi, pleading, Daichi was a bit taken back "Yes.. of course"

"You guys can go back to the mangers if you want, we're ok here" Kiyoko nodded, she was tearing up a bit, she grew fond of the small middle blocker. She went to hold Yachi to calm her down a bit before they got Natsu, but they didn't even get a chance to open the door.

She held Yachi while calming her down, Asahi was trying to help out, but he was tearing up too. Then there was a yell.

A really loud yell. 

The 4 turned. They felt a sinking feeling in their stomach, Daichi decided to take the liberty to check it out, of course Asahi told him not to, at least not alone.

They told the girls to head inside the room as they crept their way down the hall. They saw coaches and teachers trying to calm a man who was clearly intoxicated. 

He had dark ginger hair, a bit taller then Tsukisima, maybe the same height, he had a good build too. It was him.

Ukai was right in his face yelling at him telling him to leave, and the man was yelling right back, Nobuteru was also talking to him, he was clearly trying to keep his cool but it was not working.