Doubt

isjdjejejej haikyuu does not belong to me, but this fic does

"Not make it?!" Bokuto repeated back "Oh my god.." Akaashi said quietly next to him, others turned their eyes to a sleeping Hinata with pity, some even let out another gasp.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, let me get this straight.." Kenma said, trying to keep his voice steady even though it felt like there was a ball in his throat "His father.. a man who ABUSES him.. is coming over HERE.. after he beat Hinata's mom into a critical condition!?" Kenma said surprising loud.

They didn't know how to respond, how should anyone respond in this situation? Their faces formed into a look of disgust and anger, some also looked nervous. "That's why he was screaming? The news about his father and mother" Oikawa said looking at no one in particular "He's blaming himself, isn't he?" He finally looked at Daichi.  

There was a sound of someone choking back, what sounded like a cry, Daichi stared back for a moment, biting down on his lips, before saying "Yes, he probably is" Then breaking eye contact and looking back at Hinata.

There was uncomfortable silence until Yaku spoke "If his father is coming here.. then do we like.. prepare ourselves? The police don't know how long ago he left, who knows how close he is right now" "He has a point.. I want all of you staying inside your rooms, do not leave" Ukai said, "We will handle him" He gestured to the rest of the coaches "What?! How is that fair-" "Kuroo" Nekomata cut Kuroo off "If you don't need to fight him, then don't. I understand you all are mad, but getting yourself hurt isn't an option"

 Some- no a lot of people were against that, there were angry grunts and people protesting against it, but the coaches held onto there statement. 

The coaches left waiting for the police or Hinata's father to appear while the teams stayed in there rooms, some of course stayed in Karasuno's room.

"Maybe if I sneak out, hide and wait for him to show, I'll be able to get a hit" Tanaka said, anger dripping from his voice "Good idea, let's-" "No!" Noya tried to agree until Enoshita stoped him "But..! I don't wanna just sit here!" Noya complained  "Yeah, we should beat the living shit out of that guy" Kuroo agreed "There's so many of us too, we'll hurt him back, until he BEGS for forgiveness" Bokuto said with a little bit of crazy in his eyes "Ok stop- we all want to hurt him, bad" Suga said, his voice switching from normal to angry quick, startling the others "But we aren't allowed to leave the room" There was sighs and whines of disappointment spreading across the room, but "However" Suga started, gaining everyone's attention "If we come across him, there's nothing wrong in 'self defence'" Suga wore a sadistic smile and others shared the same look. 

Kageyama sat next to Hinata's futon, he watched him sleep a bit then turn his head to the ceiling.

"You ok?" He turned his head back down to see Iwazumi and Oikawa in front of him, he stared a bit before looking away "I'm as fine as I can be in this situation" he huffed.

He looked back at Hinata.

"Why didn't he tell me..?" Kageyma started "I mean.. I know why.. he was scared to, but.. I feel like if maybe I was more.. more trustworthy? A better friend?? Agh- I don't know" He ranted, but before he can say something else Iwazumi cut him off. 

"Stop that" 

It took Kageyama by surprise, his head turned to his previous senpais "Like you said he was scared" Iwazumi continued,  Kageyama tried to speak again, but was stoped by Oikawa pointing his finger up near his lips and saying "Sh!" Kageyama stared at his finger in surprise before looking back at him.

"Tobio-chan, he didn't tell you, he didn't tell anyone, but that doesn't make you a bad friend, things like this.. and in his situation, it's not easy to just tell someone" Oikawa explained "It might seem like it is, but it's really not" Kageyama stared at the ground "Your probably one of his closest friends, you don't need to worry about if your a good friend or not" Iwazumi finished, Kageyama's 'stare' at the ground turned more into a glare, he took a minute to think about their words before looking up at them once again "Ok.. ok, thank you" Kageyama thanked, giving a tiny head bow "Mhm~" Oikawa smiled before turning around and seeing Tsukishima and Yamaguchi. 

 "Right" Oikawa slapped his hands together before him and Iwaizumi got up "We're going to move other there now" Oikawa gave one last smile before moving to some of the others, Iwazumi just waved goodbye then turned to whack Oikawa on the back, him complaining about it a second afterwards.

Yamaguchi chuckled at the scene before the two sat near Hinata and Kageyama "How is he?" Yamaguchi asked "He seems to be sleeping fine.." Kageyama said "You think he's going to wake up soon?" Yamaguchi asked again, turning to look at Hinata "Probably" Tsukishima answered. 

They sat in silence, only thing audible was there breathes.

Probably around 10 or so minutes later they heard a small sound, they all turn to Hinata, any thoughts they had snapped out of there heads, his eyes were squeezed tight before opening a bit, he blinked a bit "Hin-?" Yamaguchi barely got to finish before Hinata shot right up, startling not only them, but the rest of the people in the room who saw the quick movement "Shouyou?!"  Hinata quickly looked around in a panic, probably trying to recall and remember everything, his hand ran through his hair "Hey, Hey!" Kageyama turned his full body towards Hinata, grabbing onto Hinata's arm "Hinata calm down for a second" Yamaguchi said, he didn't want another attack to happen, lucky for them, he actually calm down a bit.

"How are you feeling?" Kenma said going up to Hinata. His eyes looked around the room at everyone "Not.. not very good?" Hinata stammered "Can-" "Can-" "Oh, sor-" "no sorry, you go" Akaashi and Suga both stumbled on each others words "Can you take deep breaths for us?" Suga asked, Hinata look really uncomfortable, he nodded and followed Suga and he was show casing deep breaths.

They got him into a more better condition, until Hinata broke the question "My.. my mom! Is she..?" He looked around at there grim faces, he felt his eyes water and turned to look down at his sheets, squeezing them tight "... It.. it wasn't your fault" Tanaka tried to comfort "Yes it was.." "No! It wasn'-" "Yes it was!" Hinata screamed back still looking down, it took them all by shock, Tanaka even jumped back a little "If.. if I didn't leave, th-then he wouldn't have hurt her!" His eyes turned to them "If I didn't leav-" "Dumbass! If you didn't leave then you wouldn't have gotten help!" Kageyama yelled, Hinata turned to him with wide eyes, his mouth tightened "But-" "Hinata if you didn't leave then you would've gotten hurt more, you and your mom" Tsukisima said, backing up Kageyama.

Hinata looked at everyone again, they all had a face of agreement, he looked at his sheets once more, his lips trembling, a few tears couldn't help, but to fall out "We're all.. really happy to see you safe" Bokuto said, surprisingly calmly, he shook a bit before letting out a small sob "Thank you.." Kuroo sighed out a laughed before getting up and patting Hinata's head "Don't blame this on yourself Shrimpy" Kuroo said, Hinata smiled a bit, but huffed at the nickname.

 Oikawa and Lev teased him by calling him "Chibi-Chan" trying to lighten up the mood, Hinata complained back at the names and soon he was laughing a bit.

It really made the other feel better, they couldn't help, but to smile back.

But.. too bad that ended so soon.

AGADJEJDJN Y'ALL REALLY WANT THIS DUDE(thedad) DEAD 

me too❤️

I really need to stop writing these at 5 am 

OK SO I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS ALSO SHOUT OUT TO MY NEW WATTPAD BFF YOU KNOW WHO YOU SRE I LOVE YOU ✨

I love you all though, thank you for reading, your votes and comments are so amazingly awesome, thank you, thank you, thank you 🙏🙏