The Team

The masterpiece that is Haikyuu, belongs to the saint who made it, but this trash is all mine  ;)

The three sat in silence for a moment, it wasn't awkward silence, it was more comfortable, but it was only for a moment. Tsukishima was the one who broke the silence. "So what do we do now? What's the next move?" He turned to face Hinata. Hinata went silent, he didn't exactly know himself. "Um.. I say we call the police and tell them the situation" Yamaguchi suggested, Hinata quickly turned his head towards Yamaguchi "But-" "Hinata hear me out" Yamaguchi said with a hand movement, as if it was going to justify his words "Your.. "dad" was going to hurt Natsu if you ever tried to get help, right?" Yamaguchi continued, Hinata didn't speak he just stared instantly into his eyes, barely even gave a nod "But Natsu is here, she's safe and he can't hurt her" Yamaguchi finished with a smile, his eyes were so trusting. 

Hinata's lips were pressed into a tight line "Ok.." Yamaguchi and Tsukishima perked up at his answer "But! But.. My mom, she's still there!" Yamaguchi and Tsukishima both looked at each other "We'll tell the police to be quiet while approaching the house" Tsukishima said "We will tell them that if your father finds out they're there, then your mothers in danger, then they can take him by surprise" Hinata stared down at the ground, his hands in a fist, grabbing on to the sheets. Yamaguchi could see how worried Hinata was "Hinata, you-" before he could finish Hinata's head shot up, startling the other two "Ok! Let's do this!" His eyes were practically glowing with determination. Tsukishima and Yamaguchi both smirked "Right!"

Tsukishima pulled out his phone and dialled in the number, he handed the phone to Hinata. He was sweating and shaking a bit, he was finally going to do it "119, what's your emergency" 

Hinata eyes switched from Yamaguchi to Tsukishima as they both gave him reassuring nods.

 Hinata opened his mouth to speak.

After that ordeal, they started walking back to the others at the gym, they explained to the person the situation and that they probably need to be carful. All they could do is wait for the call back. Once there, they quickly explained what happened, they needed to go back to there teams so Hinata did one last bow thanking everyone for there help. Pretty soon he was bombarded with hugs and tears.

They opened the door to Karasuno room. The three figured that they should tell the team first. Hinata wasn't sure on how to tell them either, but Tsukishima and Yamaguchi promised to help this time. 

They opened the door and he was faced with everyone, Hinata felt a wave of anxiety, but he knew he can trust them- "HAH?! About time boke! What took you guys so long" - Probably.

"Sorry, sorry, there was a little.. problem to deal with" Yamaguchi said, placing a hand sheepishly behind his head, in the background you could hear Hinata yelling "WHO YOU CALLING BOKE, STUPID!". "Trying to get extra practice in? Hah! Trying to be better then your senpais? Good luck!" Tanaka said with pride, with Nishinoya laughing proudly behind him "As if.." Tsukishima tiredly said.

"So what's this "little problem" anyways?" Suga said walking closer with the rest of the 3rd years  "Ah.. um.." Yamaguchi and Tsukishima turn to Hinata who finally stopped bickering with Kageyama, he noticed the sudden attention brought to him and said "Oh.. we were calling the police."

.

.

.

"HUH?!" 

"WHAT!?"

"Oh dear.." 

"Did you have to be so blunt.." Tsukisima's eye twitched "The police..?!" Ennoshita and Suga repeated desperately "Why in the hell would you call them?!" Kageyama said, standing up very quickly. Practically everyone else was standing dumbfounded. Hinata didn't want to build up tension and make it as awkward as it was last time, however maybe this wasn't the best way to do it.

"Um.." Hinata awkwardly said, fiddling with his fingers "There's something he needs to tell you" Yamaguchi said, as he went up behind Hinata and placed a hand on his shoulder, Tsukisima followed too. "You can tell us anything.." Asahi said, trying to sound reliable, but his shaking didn't really do it for him. "Uh.." Hinata looked very uneasy, "You did it before you can do it again"  Tsukishima whispered, he brought his shoulders up and closed his eyes, saying "My dad abused me and my mom" He let his shoulders fall, but didn't open his eyes. 

"Abused"  Tsukishima and Yamaguchi noticed that he referred it to past tense.

Hinata didn't hear anything, so he peeked open his eyes. They all had the same looks as everyone else did, absolutely disbelief and shock. There was a small "Oh my gods.." that broke everyone from their small trance, and to Hinata's and generally everyone else's surprise, the first one to move was Kageyama. Pulling him into a hug. Hinata's eyes were shot wide open before they softened, letting tears out and closing them once more with a smile. Kageyama's voice broke "Dumbass..".

Soon the hug broke, Yamaguchi placed a hand on Kageyama's shoulder while everyone got closer to Hinata, "Oh my god! Are you hurt!?" Suga practically yelled, cupping Hinata's face with his hands, he looked like he was going to cry "I'm fine now! Yamaguchi helped with some wounds" Hinata gave a small smile. Suga let go, but now Daichi and Asahi butted In "Are you sure?! How about your mother?! Wh-" Daichi tried to talk, but "Omgomgomg, you need to go to the hospital just in case!" Asahi interrupted, at this point he was ugly crying. 

"Was that what the phone call was about?!" Tanaka said, managing to get a grab on Hinata's upper arm "The phone call!!" Nishinoya repeated, "Um.. Kind of I guess.." "Phone call?" Kinoshita said confused and panicked "You should have told your senpais sooner!!" Noya said, also grabbing Hinata, the two were crying which made a Hinata spill a few tears too "I'm sorry! I was scared!.." Hinata shamefully said with his head down "Hinata there's no need to be scared..!" Ennoshita said, his sudden kind voice made Hinata look up, Ennoshita managed to push the other two off of Hinata so he could grab his hands "We're a team.. family at this point, we're always, and always will be here for you.." Hinata held his breath before letting out a tearful "RIGHT" 

"As long as I'm here your invincible.." Hinata quickly turned around to see Kagaeyama, tears picking up in his eyes "You didn't forget that, did you dumbass?" He said. His voice was calm, but shakey. Hinata went and hugged him again, and before he knew it, it was turned into a group hug, like last time, but.. It was quieter.. and calmer. He finally felt safe.

They stayed like that till the silence was broken from ringing.

From Tsukishima's pocket.

HELLOOOOO!!

I'm here! Back from the mf dead. 

Hope you liked this chapter of emotions, I tried to get into the feels idk how I did.

Lmao I promised someone that a chapter will come soon, but not even a day later, something happened to MY dad. I had to take care of him for a bit, it's better now tho.

But I can't lie to you guys.. I shamefully... WATCHED 2 SEASONS OF ATTACK ON TITANS AND FINISHED ANGEL BEATS!! I'm sorry for slacking off :'0

Well I'll hopefully see you guys next chapter, but I think the next chapter might be a bit (maybe a lot) graphic, this is just a fair warning 

Cya ;) thank you for your support and kind/funny ass comments, you guys are just the sweetest thank you 🙏 🙏