Nightmare

Haikyuu does not belong to me! (Shocker) the show & characters belong to they're rightful owners! The writing is the only thing I own!

It was around 6 in the morning when Hinata woke up.  He looked around and noticed that Kageyama was gone, "probably went for a run" he thought as he got up. Hinata quickly got ready and tried to catch up to Kageyama, lucky for him he was just about to leave "Bakayama!" Hinata called out, Kageyama turned around "Hah!? Why are you awake?" He shot back. Hinata shrugged "Just woke up early" He slipped on his shoes and stood next to Kageyama "Well, let's go" Hinata gave him a snarky smile, Kageyama just looked at him, but didn't protest.

When they came back it was 8 and they were greeted by Ennoshita by the door, he had his hands on his hips, giving them a glare "Ennoshita-Senpai?" Hinata asked tensed up by his glare, Ennoshita walked up to them and both Kageyama and Hinata let out a "GAH" He wacked them on the head and said "What were you thinking?! Leaving without telling anyone" "gommen" they both mumbled while Ennoshita lectures them. After they changed into practice clothing and went to the room were everyone was eating, Suga and Daichi shot up from the seat making the duo flitch back "WHERE WERE YOU" They both simultaneously screams together, Asahi couldn't help, but to chuckle at how much Suga and Daichi we're acting like a mom and dad "GOMMEN" They both screamed with a bow while they got lectured again.

After they ate the teams rolled right into practice games, Karasuno went against Nekoma first "Hinata, you good?" Tanaka ask "yeah, it's just.. Natsu still isn't here" Hinata replied looking at the door "I'm sure she's fine, probably with the managers" Tanaka tried to reassure "But-" "god can you be anymore over protective" Nishinoya joked slapping  him on the back "Well I can't help it" Hinata whined. They started the game, but Hinata couldn't put all his focus in it. However 5 minutes later Natsu came running in with the managers behind her, she was waving with all her might towards Hinata, Hinata smiled softly and waved back "Told ya" Tanaka whispered to him, he smiled sheepishly "Now you know she's safe, get your head in the game boke!" Kageyama yelled "Yikes!"

The day went fine, they lost against Nekoma, but in the next game against Aobajohsai they won, then lost against Shiratotizawa, but won against both Fukurōdani and Date Tech. Somewhere between the games was a quick break, in that break Natsu talked to more people she didn't get to last time, she actually found a fondness towards Aone, Goshiki, Yaku, Kunimi and Akaashi (she found Akaashi very very pretty so she gave him a flower crown too) she even tried to be friends with Mad dog, but got too scared. Hinata apologized to Kentarō himself. It was honestly pretty nice to have a second sunshine running around and having her own fun.

After the break it was time for even more practice games, Natsu got pretty bored staying in the gym so Kiyoko excused herself to bring Natsu to a park that was nearby, of course the team was a bit worried to just let those two go by themselves so Ennoshita went with them. 

Time skip to the end of the day

It was time for extra practice or anything else, Hinata actually asked to practice with Oikawa and Iwaizumi (Kageyama wasn't very happy with that). "So Chibi-Chan~ what did you want to practice" Oikawa questioned "Overhand serves! Your really good!! You throw the ball up then you BAM then it goes WHOOSH then BAM!" Hinata tries to explain, but both Iwazumi and Oikawa stare at him blankly "Right" Iwazumi answered "Why am I here again?" He asked "Ah, if it's not too much I just wanted some tips from you too, on defence, your really good at taking hits!" Hinata said smiling at Iwazumi who felt like he should get some sunglasses "Yeah, ok" He said scratching the back of his neck. The whole practice consisted of Hinata trying to learn overhand and Iwazumi yelling at Oikawa for being a bad teacher and for him being just being Oikawa, and Iwazumi teaching Hinata on defence.

Once they got back Hinata was ready to sleep everyone else were already in there futons so Hinata quickly got into his. This night Nastu didn't complain about not wanting to sleep, maybe because she ran around a lot today. Hinata shut his eyes and drifted to sleep.

3 am 

Natsu shot awake and immediately started screaming crying, covering her eyes, the managers also shot awake to the screaming it took a second to realize what's happening, Kiyoko tried calming her down with Yachi trying to talk to her, but she would just cry more and try to get Kiyoko away from her, but something that they noticed is that she kept on saying "I want Shouyou" or "Onii-chan" so Kaori started running towards Karasuno's room. 

The door swings open and the team either slowly or very quickly turn to see what happened, Kaori huffed then said "I'm very sorry, but I need Hinata to come quickly" Hinata quickly got on his feet then asked "W-what? What happened" "It's Natsu, she had a nightmare and she won't let anyone near her" she said leading him out the door, they ran and Suga looked out the doorway watching them "God.. poor Natsu" he said sadly, the team was awake now "Should we go with him?" Kinnoshita asked "I think Hinata can handle it" Yamaguchi replies "we'll just wait"

Hinata ran into the room "Ah! Natsu" he ran next to her Kiyoko moved a little apologizing "It's fine, Natsu it's me, look your ok"  Hinata said in a surprisingly soothing voice, Natsu creeped open an eye, but when she saw Hinata she jumped into his arms crying, and yelling "He hurt you really bad" she took a minute before continuing "You didn't wake up this time" she said sobbing the managers stare in awe, 'he?' "Natsu look, I'm fine, I'm awake, I'm not leaving I promise" He soothed, stroking her hair. That went on for a while till she fell back asleep, he put her back into her futon and turned to the managers "Sorry for that" He whispered "I-it's fine, but is she ok?" Mai asked "Yeah this hap- yeah she's fine" Hinata tried to reassure "H-Hinata?" He turned to Yachi ready for her question "Whos.. never mind good night" Yachi smiled at Hinata who just nodded and walked back to Karasuno's room. 

Hello! Thank you for making it here, here's a little bonus for the ones who continued reading this trash ;) :

"You bring your waist down and keep your feet sturdy, bring your arms out and once the ball comes you try to catch it in your platform to take off the speed and get more control, like this" Iwaizumi said showing Hinata the pose, Hinata tried to mimic the pose too "Likeee.... this?" Hinata turned to Izumi "Kinda, but-" before he can finish Oikawa goes behind Hinata and puts his hand on Hinata's waist and the over one on his arm bringing them a bit down, Oikawa then gets pretty close to Hinata's ear and says "Like this" Hinata's face flushes with red and Iwazumi might have killed Oikawa.