Some Advice

Holy shit guys, plot twist I own haikyuu now, no jk I don't own haikyuu but I do own the fanfic ;)

Yamaguchi's POV 

I'm pretty familiar with panic attacks, when I was younger I had a few. Tsukki helped me through them and from him I caught onto what to do when someone's having a panic attack. And honestly thank god for that because that skill is going to come in handy right now.

I manage to calm down from the sudden surprise(?) and drop down to my knees next to Hinata "Hey, hey.. calm down, can you hear me?" I ask, trying to keep my voice calm, I get a meek and shakey nod "I need you to try to match my breathing, ok? Can you do that for me?" I instruct while grabbing Hinata's hand and placing it on my chest "In.. out.. in.. out.."

 Hinata manages to become more calm after a while. I'm not sure if I ask him what wrong? Do I tell the others?? Before I could ask anything Hinata speaks up "C-can I..." He took a deep inhale "Can I ask you.. something..?" I stare down at Hinata, he has his head low and isn't making eye contact, seeing Hinata like this is kind of strange "Yeah.. you can ask me anything" I replied, trying to sound reliable "W-what.. would you do if.. if you have this.. big secret, but your to scared to tell anyone because something might happen if you do, but you have to because if you don't-" I could hear his voice growing frantic so cut him off "Hey, hey, relax, your ok.. mkay? Now.. if I was in that situation... I would tell someone when I'm safe, of course their might be a risk, but it's one I might have to take to be safe" Hinata went silent, he looked like he was contemplating something "Right..." He whispered, barley audible "Can you tell the team I wasn't feeling good..? Please?" He finally looks up and I just nod. What's going on with you, Hinata..

No one's POV 

Yamaguchi came back to the gym, he assured the team Hinata was fine, he needed to do some extra assuring to Natsu, he told them that he just needed some rest. Yamaguchi went back to where the players who weren't playing stood, he stood next to Tsukishima, and Tsukishima just gave him a side look, then went back to looking forward, but said "So how is the shrimp really doing?" Yamaguchi couldn't help, but to flinch "W-wha? What do you mean?" Yamaguchi turned to Tsukishima "I can tell your lying.. the others might not be able to tell, but I can" Tsukishima said, his voice seemed to have gotten low, Yamaguchi stared at the floor, his lips pressed into a flat line "He.. just.. I can't tell you" Tsukishima's eyes gave another side look "Fine" 

Time skip to night 

Tsukishima's POV

Everyone was done with their extra practice and what not, right now they're sleeping or are about to. Hinata actually joined us at gym 3 practice again, but later headed straight to sleep, not begging to talk to Kenma or Bokuto a bit more like he usually does. 

I may or may not have snook out to the front porch, I'm just so done with how Hinata is acting, does he think we don't notice what is happening? I groan as I take my glasses off and place my hand on my eyes "Something bothering you?" I turn to see Kindaichi from Aobajohsai, I stare at him for a moment before I place my glasses on my face "Yeah, I'm fine.." theirs a silence between them before Kindaichi says "Does it have to do with Hinata?" I turn to look at him "Ah.. never mind, your captain and vice-captain are looking for you by the way" He said "Oh? Ok I'll.." I pause for a moment "Actually.. um.. if you don't mind, can you tell them to come here?" "Sure" he says while he walks away.

No one's POV 

Daichi and Suga make it to the porch where Tsukishima was standing "shouldn't you be inside?" Daichi scolded, while Suga crosses his arms "Hey.." Tsukishima's voice seemed serious and the two straightened up. 

"We need to talk"

OH SHOOT, SORRY FOR KEEPING YOU WAITING! Hope you enjoyed the chapter I'm literally writing it at 2 am, i-   anyways! Thank you for the support it means the fanfiction world to me 🙏🙏 good night!