Confinement

Haikyuuuu~~ does not belooooong~ to meeeEEEEEE~~~ but the fanfic does 

The next morning comes around and everything goes as planned in the morning, breakfast, practices and break, the only difference was that Natsu was very clingy towards Shouyou.  Every chance she got she was by his side and refusing to leave. Karasuno and the managers assumed that it had to do with the fact she had a nightmare, but the rest of the teams were left confused.  

Practice went fine too, Karasuno was a bit tried because of being woken up in the middle of the night, but that didn't really matter because they won a handful of matches. 

Time skip to lunch

Everything also went fine then, Natsu was still hanging onto Hinata though. "Natsu, are you sure you're fine?" Suga finally asked "You seem pretty hung onto Shouyou" He smiled "I'm making sure he won't leave!" She said with a huff, Hinata just tiredly smiled "I told you I'm not leaving" He whined a little, but Natsu wouldn't give in. The team watched the tiny(er)  ball of sunshine fondly. They went on talking about some dumb stuff and volleyball(mostly dumb stuff) and Daichi hoping into the conversation sometimes telling them to quite down.

Hinata excused himself to the "bathroom" and told Natsu to stay put, and after a lot of protesting he (and the team) managed to pull her off of Hinata and sit her next to Kiyoko. Hinata left, however he didn't know that when he left, Tanaka and Nishinoya excused themselves too. 

They saw Hinata down the hall and telepathically decided that it'll be a good idea to scare him. They watched him approach the bathroom, but he didn't go in, instead he walked right past it. Tanaka and Nishinoya's mischievous grin switched into a confused look. They followed him silently and saw him opening the doors to go outside, he stood outside the door and pulled out his phone while Tanaka and Noya were working on getting closer. The phone rang a few times till Hinata said "Hey mom" "Aww, a mama's boy" Tanaka whispered to Noya as they both snicker "How are you? Are you ok?" Hinata asked. Tanaka and Noya were about to jump out, maybe embarrassing Hinata with a bunch of "awwwwes" but they halted when they heard him say "He hasn't done anything to you, right?" "What." Noya said, still whispering "W-what!? Are you ok? I- .... no I have to worry your my mom" Hinata's eyes seemed to water a bit,  Tanaka and Noya stare wide eye at the scene before them "What's happening?" "I don't know" They whisper "Who's 'he'" "I don't know" They back up and stare "Do we ask?" Noya questioned "I.." Tanaka paused "yeah, yeah we do" He concluded.

They stand on the other side of the door and wait. When Hinata walks back inside he freezes "Wh-wha? What are you guys doing here?" Hinata asked, he tried to make himself look like he wasn't in a panic, but it seems like it wasn't believable. "Hinata..." Tanaka looked at Hinata with a dead serious face "What was that" Noya finished "H-huh? What was wh-" "On the phone" Noya cut off "What... what do you mean?" Hinata tried to smile "Hinata don't play dumb, we heard" Tanaka looked at him with stern, but somewhat saddened eyes "Hu-HUH?! You guys ease dropped on my conversation?!" Hinata somewhat shouted, but Noya raised his voice back "That doesn't matter right now! Is someone hurting your mother? Are they hurting you too!?" "No!" It's just-" Hinata paused, looking for an excuse, but it never came out "Hinata who was 'he'" Noya asked "It's Nobody important" Hinata spat, he tried to walk quickly by them, but Tanaka grabbed his arm "Oh yeah? It sure doesn't seem like he's 'nobody important'" Something about Tanaka's voice demanded answers "Shouyou if there's something wrong, you can tell us, we can help" Noya pleaded. Maybe it was how Noya called him by his first name, or how he promised help, well whatever it was, it sure did make Hinata cry.

I'm so sorry for this shitty and short chapter! D: I've been having a hard time figuring out what to do next, so I triED writing this to the best of my abilities with writers block, please forgive me my 10 viewer 🙏🙏 Also thank you for the votes!