Scream

Haikyuu does not belong to me, but this fanfic does AND the art ;)))

"We're not sure if she'll make it"

Everything went silent, well, at least only for Hinata.

He fell onto his knees screaming, so loud that it hurt his throat, but he didn't acknowledge it, he didn't even hear it.

He felt numb. 

"WHY DID I LEAVE, WHY DID I LEAVE" 

He sobbed while the others tried getting to him, trying to calm him down only to fail

He was loud, so loud that the other teams heard from their rooms, Tsukishima hung up on the police, he didn't have time to focus on that, he needed to focus on Hinata.

The closest team to their room was Nekoma, a few of them busted through the door to see what was going on, what they saw was Hinata on the ground sobbing while screaming, Suga in front  of him with his hands on his shoulders trying to calm him down, tears in his eyes. Kageyama was also near him, but he seemed hesitant and confused on what to do, he too had tears in his eyes.

Nishinoya and Tanaka were a bit further back, but were trying their best to calm not only calm him down, but also themselves, Asahi was shaking, absolutely mortified, Enoshita and Daichi were trying to calm everyone down.

Yamaguchi was holding on tight to Tsukkishima, he looked scared and so did Tsukishima.

Nekoma had a second to process the chaos in front of them until Kenma rushed to Hinata, that seemed to snap them out of their shock. 

Kuroo followed behind him, Lev and Inuoka were also about to jump into the mess, but Yaku and Yamamoto held them back. It was already to crowded, probably making Hinata freak out more.

Kenma was now by Hinata's side joining everyone's attempts.

A bunch of teams started crowding the halls, their mouths were moving, but nothing seemed audible in the mess of yelling, 

The coaches heard the yelling and made their way there.

At this point Hinata was not breathing properly, he hasn't gotten a proper breath since the shock, hence why he fell over.

He got quieter, his eyes rolled back, he pasted out and fell forward into Suga's arms. 

It got dead quite. 

"What the fuck just happened" Iwaizumi blurted out.

"Suga.." Daichi quietly spoke, trying to compose himself "Please put him on his futon" He rubbed the bridge of his nose and sighed out, Suga looked at him his tear filled eyes and nodded.

"Whoa.. WHOA wait! What the hell happened?!" Ukai got closer to the room.

Karasuno had a look of anguish as they look at the others worry and confusion. The people who knew about Hinata's father had an idea of what's going on.

"It's kinda.." Kinoshita started, sporting a look of discomfort "Hard to explain." Enoshita finished.

"Well you better start explaining" Nekomata grunted. Karasuno looked around to see if anyone was going to start talking, until "It's not right for us to tell the full story, but let's just say there's someone who's hurting Hinata." Tanaka confessed "Wait what." Kenma said, surprisingly steadily, he looked into Tanaka's eyes then the others too, expecting more context, but their eyes said it all for them. 

"Hurting?" Takeda repeated with shock, as if he didn't hear it correctly. "How long?" To their surprise, Oikawa said next. "Long enough" Nishinoya growled "Did.. did only you guys know?" Inuoka spoke out "A few of us found out by accident" Kunimi answered, some turned their head in shock.

"Wait, who?" Asahi said softly, the team didn't know that others also knew.

They looked around to see Kuroo, Bokuto, Akaashi, Lev, Kindaichi and Kunimi sort of raise their hand. Some people looked shocked, while others figured that it isn't the time to question it.

"But.. wait why was he yelling? What happened right now?" Ukai said, desperate for an answer.

There was a tense atmosphere, then Yamaguchi, shakily, spoke out "B-before.. we got to the room, I was tending to Hinata's wounds-" Others seem to flinch at the fact he said "wounds" "-We called the police and planed the whole thing out.. they just called back.."

 The tension just seemed to get worse. "Wh-what did they say?" Akaashi said, his voice was uneasy.

Yamaguchi's jaw tightened and tears flowed out a bit faster, that definitely put everyone on edge. "What did they say!?" Bokuto said louder, his voice was rash "Bokuto!" Akaashi turned to him "It's ok" Daichi said, his eyes were stern.

"They said that the man hurting Hinata is most likely coming here" There was a few gasps and loud "Huh?!" 's 

"They also said..." Daichi bit his lip before continuing "They also said that Hinata's mother was found injured, and might possibly not survive"

With the managers

They heard screaming, screaming from a very familiar voice "Hinata..?" Yachi said quietly, her and Kiyoko faced the door "What was that?.." Suzumeda spoke. Natsu turned to her then also looked at the door, hearing something faintly "Onii-?" "-It's nothing" Kiyoko quickly said, she went up to Natsu and handed her her earbuds and phone "Play a bit before you go to bed" Kiyoko said with a sweet smile.

Natsu beemed and went to play some games.

She waited till she went to her little corner then her face dropped "Was that Hinata?" Shirofuku turned to Kiyoko "The tiny middle blocker?" Her head tilted a bit, there was a sound of foot steps and more yelling, their eyes widened.

"What.. what's going on over there?" Yachi said, she seemed a little stunned "we'll ask later.. right now we should stay here and watch over Natsu. If it is him she could freak" Kiyoko spoke out. 

Both Yachi and Kiyoko stared at the door in concern, all they could do is hope everything was ok.

Hi hi 

I'm here, I'm back, sorry if this chapter is shitty my brain is not functioning properly ngl 

Hope you liked the drawing :,D I know I do-

Anyways, I need to ask something, should I change the cover art? Cuz I feel like I could find something more better, also the title, incorrect grammar ✌️😔

Well, thank you for the comments and votes! I love reading the comments there always enjoyable 

Thank you all again 🙏🙏