Negotiation

Your pov.

After beating the stupid centipede, you three walked together to the butterfly Valley, sadly it's still too hard for you to fly because of the pain that suddenly appeared in you.

At this moment, you spinned your cane and stood at the exit of the town, quietly waiting for Leafa and Kirito. Then they ran to you in the next moment.

"You said the pain you suffered in battles is more than usual right? Why would it happen?" Leafa asked curiously.

"I don't know.... But seriously that is terrifying for a normal player, luckily I am not a normal one~~"

Since your face is burnt by hot flames when you're just a kid, this kind of virtual pain means nothing to you.

"I have a bad feeling...." Yui suddenly said, she even sweated a bit. Kirito looks angry, his face contorted violently.

"Kirito."

"Huh?" He responded.

"Does being in SAO aches this much too?" You asked, somehow Kirito's expression twisted for a moment.

"......" He kept silent.

"Sorry if I offended you." You apologized

Being in SAO must be a terrible experience, your best friend, the one in hospital used to love video games like you do, you two always play together when you have free time, sometimes he even invited his family to play.

But you heard that he got depressed and sat in the starting town all day long, it's called Town of Beginning or somewhat.

It must be the same for Kirito.

At this moment, Leafa spoke up, "What pain you're talking about? I felt nothing..."

"I mean the wounds suffered in battles still aches even after healing them with magics." You said.

She seemed confused, then she walked to the front quickly.

"But I don't feel really painful in battles-AGHHHHHH!!!" She suddenly howled in pain, so as Kirito when they're walking.

God.....

"M-my back hurts.... I guess it's the blow from the tail of the centipede..." Leafa can hardly speak now, "It doesn't ache so much usually...."

Why would this happen....?

You started worrying, and then you got angry at the next moment.

Whoever Oberon is, men or women, young or old, you know clearly that you will find him or her and slap his or her face directly.

But you've been thinking about one thing.

Can Oberon be that guy in the cage?

"Hey...."

Leafa?

"The thing happening next.... has nothing to do with Spriggans... If you two really wants to conquer the world tree.... you better follow the salamanders...." Then she moaned in pain again.

"Don't speak if you can't." You said, the wounds in the salamander battle still aches, but you're still trying to act normal.

Then she said something that is quite shocking.

"You two.... can k.... k... kill me."

Huh?

"Why should I do that?" You said.

"I... I have.... L... loads of money.... earned in the.... the Sala... Salamander battle.... Haven't I? Kill... Me... And.... Take it..." Leafa spoke again hardly.