Part Away (UPDATED)

After 8 minutes, Kirito was still flying in the sky, the wings had almost reached their limit.

"Only 2 more minutes....I'll bring you two to somewhere safe.... " As carrying you two, he was panting and sweating and he seemed really exhausted, and since you and Leafa both lost your left arm, there's no way to click the menu and do anything, like logging out.

You can only barely hang on and try not to die while waiting for a safe place to go.

Although you understand that nowhere is safe now.

In the Butterfly Valley, the situation became quite weird...

"Who are you!!!??" The Flame General Eugene was straining against an unknown enemy, who is the man in red armor holding a flame axe. Eugene is struggling to push the axe away from his face right now.

Axe:

"....." The armored player signed for a moment, then he suddenly knocked Eugene's weapon away and sent demonic sword gram flying.

"I got you!!"

The armored player got his chance and tightened his fist, then he punched Eugene in the face. The punch is so hard that Eugene's cheek bones were crashed by that single blow, Eugene was blown away.

Eugene hardly managed his balance from that punch, then he immediately grabbed the armored player's shoulder and kicked his face, it's so forceful that there are even sparks of flames from his foot. This kick melted the player's armor.

"Haha.... Nice one Eugene!!!" The armored player immediately got away from Eugene and picked his axe up again, he threw it towards Eugene. The axe was flying straightly forward to chop Eugene's head off, but Eugene isn't easy to pick as well. At this moment, he jumped to the sky and grabbed his sword in the mid-air, then he did a back flip and hit the flying air in the bull's eye, the flaming axe was sent back to the armored player.

The armored player caught back his flying axe in a dope way.

"As I've always known, you're really tough, Eugene." The armored player chuckled.

Eugene was sweating, there's a scar on his left arm and forehead while fighting the armored player.

Though the player's mask already disappeared.

"You...." Eugene was shocked seeing his face, "How do you..."

"You finally recognized me huh?"

The player laughed like crazy in front of the crowd, which is terrifying.

"Kagemune?"

Every salamanders were in silent, some are shocked, some are confused, some are angry as there's a traitor in their race.

"You've become weird.... You won't chase for such wretched powers!!!" Eugene was screaming at him, Eugene himself was bleeding heavily while fighting him, he also felt very hot all over his body.