Traitor

A day before (p/n) got attacked by his member. This is about some flashback of the loyal spriggan who attacked (p/n).

"Damn!!!! Our leader is slacking off again, what the hell is he doing?! How the f**k did he become our leader for this long?!?!" Some angry spriggan players yelled in the spriggan forum.

"He had been gone for weeks!!! Let's overthrow him and take over his place!!!! Beat the shit out of him and f**k the f**k outta him!!"

"I wanted to do it as well, but I failed once challenging him, despite being a hooligan, his power was overwhelming....I was beaten badly, so it's better not fighting him head on, let's sneak him!"

"If I can did it, I would have done it. But he's a really tough guy, even if he's a piece of shit.... It's like that he could counter my attacks without moving a step, he just made some ice in a flash, and at the next moment, I was frozen, then the ice exploded and I was blown into pieces!!! Luckily that was just a game that I don't have to die...."

"SERIOUSLY?!?!"

Well, these are the conversations between the spriggan members which was about their 'beloved' leader, although all of the lines are about ways of killing their leader lol.

"HEY EVERYONE CALM THE FUCK DOWN!!! Maybe our leader isn't as bad as it seems!! At least he let us do what we like unlike the other leaders that restricts their members so much!!"

And this is the pacifist loyal spriggan that always speaks for (p/n), who is not anymore right now.

"At least he wasn't a weak garbage like (y/n).", that's what he thought, besides, the Magician's unusual pattern in gaming always surprises him, that's why he decided to defend him as much as he can.

"F**k that sh*t, no one cares!!! He's a lazy leader, I'd rather become a salamander instead, just that I am too weak to get into it!!!"

"Dats damn right!!! He never actually like assembling the members or anything, he always do things alone."

"Hey guys!!! Being a spriggan IS fun right? You can do what you want eh? Besides, he is just going for a few days, it's not like leaving us behind forever...."

"What a waste, you're still defending for him, he had been going out alone for the fifth time uptill now. Hell if we knew where did he went again."

"I don't give a f**k about dis, I heard that he went out again, not alone this time, but with a sylph girl."

"What?!" Even the loyal spriggan was surprised.

"That guy must have picked up some hoes hasn't he? Like this is expected as he was never a decent leader or sth...."

"Wait that was too much..." The loyal spriggan still doubted it.

"We got photos of him, that will be a proof."

"Damn, let me be quiet for a while." The spriggan was offline and left the forum. At this moment, he was quite annoyed on what happened to his leader.

"He sent me the text for letting me taking care of the rest of spriggan.... But how should I? Not even leaving a message about that...."

Suddenly, his computer beeped and the mailbox in the desk of the monitor.

"Dear Fred,

I would like to invite to witness the beautiful moonlight later, and also having a look at the greatest treasure in the world.

Before you say no, please take a look at this.

(Photo)

Yours sincerely,
Oberon