Internet Battle

(I am just a layman of IT sttuff, if there are any mistakes, please point them out)

A programme is invented by you with a year, which can actually VISUALIZE difficult running datas when doing hacking into fun RPGs that even noobs can play. This the first time you actually used this, will this be successful? You have no idea, as you are not hacking some small websites, but a big RPG, Alfhiem Online.

It's like 4 year old when you first learnt IT knowledge, your parents seldom come back and play with you, the only thing they do after coming home is work, work and work, perhaps they are too busy to play with their child, therefore they always ask your uncle, who is your guardian now to help. He is a busy person and his house is filled with photos taken everywhere in world, all you heard from him are his travelling stories. Your IT knowledge is also taught by him, as he once performed how to hack CCTVs with normal desk top in front of 5 year old you.

Basically, your head is filled with the times being with him, your parents seldom stay with you. But they are still your parents, when they died, you're still sad. The driver isn't found yet, to know the truth, you even tried to hack the IMMD to find the guy who killed your parents, but you failed and you got scolded by the officers badly, you're not able to attack the government data base now.

You went down the fridge and fetched about 5 cans of coffee and went back to your desk, opening your computer and get ready.

Your fingers are still hanging above the keyboard, hesitating whether you should press the enter button or not.

"When this programme is activated, the computer system will have 60% chance of being disrupted. Are you sure you're gonna activate this?"

Your hands shook and your chest aches at this moment.

Yes? No? Yes? No?

You struggled, if you took another step forward, something awful may appear, at that moment, your account, your address, the apricot girl, your uncle, or even Leafa may.....

But after 30 seconds of thinking, your curiosity overwhelmed your fear and worry. You can't sleep when you think of these mysterious and unsolved questions, something tells you if you don't take a look, you will regret.

Then you pressed the yes button, opening one of the coffee and took a big sip.

Well, the running datas on the screen that appeared after you activated your virus immediately turned into a white massive cube and you're inside- No, your AVATAR is inside:

(Just imagine that he wore green goggles and he wields a green sword)

At this moment, controllers appeared on your screen and also inventory.

"Good.... This works." You then took another big sip from that can of coffee and finished it. It's around 7:00am already, Is Leafa done?

Just hurry up and finish this.