Loser

You knew nobody likes you, nobody will be your friend, not even that girl, no.

You had been knowing it for like 3 years.

It's morning assembly now, you come back to your class, there are less students than usual. The SAO survivors are still having their rehabilitation, they may not be able to go to school for at least two months.

You haven't seen them in these years actually, your closest friend played this game, but after SAO is cleared, he hasn't waken up yet.

What you only heard was that his family died in this game.

You heard that he even attempted suicide, just that he failed luckily.

So now you don't have any fucking friends at school since that person was your only friend, you are always alone, some thugs pick on you now.

"Hey (p/n)!! Give us all money!!!" The thugs yelled.

"W-wha-"

The thugs punched you.

"I SAID GIVE US ALL YOUR FUCKING MONEY!!!!!" They yelled at you and beated you up.

You gave them all the cash in your wallet, they weren't satisfied.

"Take off your clothes!!!!" They yelled.

"Wha-what?!"

They thugs kicked you over and over.

"I said took of your-Shit!! Teachers are coming!!" The thug leader and his friends ran away instantly. You sneaked out of the situation as well.

Then you kept walking in the corridor, trying to cover your wounds, and then you saw a girl being bullied by the gangs of another class. This reminded you that girl you didn't help and even bullied.

You stared at them, she spotted you. Then she started looking at you seeking for help. The bullies found you and stared at you.

"You dare take a step forward, you end up the same with this girl." They said.

Your legs are shaking, you want to help, but you just can't move a step forward.

Then you closed your eyes tightly and ran away. You still heard the girl screaming desperately.

You went back to your house wounded after school, you opened the door on your own.

Nobody was there.

Of course nobody was there, your parents died when you were 6. You are now being taken care by your uncle, not taken care tho, he's just mailing you pocket money every month since he always has to fly abroad to work and travel, besides, he only visits you for once a year only.

You slowly approached the mirror and touched your left face. It was burnt when you were 10, your left eye was accidentally burnt as well, its iris becomes pale and has blur vision and it's kinda disturbing.

You sat down and do your homework, but you are still thinking about who is the apricot hair girl and who is the blond guy and the truth behind these.

After you finished your homework, you opened the TV.

"Two months has passed, there are still 300 players not awake, civilians have been discussing whether the missing Kayaba Akihiko is still planning some kind of evil plans."

You have been hearing these news for 2 months.

"How strong are these survivors when they are playing VRMMOs?? I want to battle them...." You thought.

You went out to the supermarket, when you were in the market, you saw two person, a black hair boy and a black hair girl, who looks as the same age of yours.