Abscond

This is a critical situation, you're gonna die again, if you die again, your stats will be reset, you'll have to upgrade and earn equipments all over again.

That's not the point, even if the equipments are gone, you can earn them again. The problem is if you die here, you can't reach the Yggdrasil, you won't be able to defeat the bosses getting in your way, it will take ages for you to take a look at the mysterious side of the cage, meeting the apricot girl again and say hello to her, not being able to solve this mystery.

And you won't be able to help Leafa out, maybe she had Kirito already, but considering the danger along the way, it is still not enough.

But you, the Mgician itself is in trouble, you can't even help yourself out of a escape trick, how are you supposed to help her? Won't you just become her drawback? Kirito may be able to help, but where's he?!

You remained only 0.1% hp.

You gave up thinking.

All of a sudden, some thick smog just appeared out of nowhere and spreaded through the whole valley.

Who did this?

"We don't have time!! LEAVE NOW!!!" Someone just shouted loudly, at first you have no idea who he was, but he showed himself in the next second.

"Kirito...? How do you-"
"There's no time to explain!! Get out of this cursed place!! Follow me now!!!!" Kirito shouted.

You're getting confused but happy at the same time, someone finally came and save your ass.

"B.... But how about Leafa....I... I have to help-" You whispered hardly to ask him, but he cut you in the middle and told you something that nobody had ever said to you.

"I am Kirito!!! Though I hate to say it, but I am the Black Swordman!!! The hero of Aincrad!!! Trust your teammates and give them a chance to help you!!!"

....

That's right.

It has been too long since you teamed up with anyone, you almost forgot how do you beat bosses when you're an amateur with other amateurs.

Maybe you forgot, but you fight in teams.

You thought of that and chuckled, " T... That's right buddy.... But you can just leave me here.... I won't die in real life even if my hp dropped to 0....."

Not waiting for you to finish, Leafa grabbed your goodie and took you up into the sky.

"Don't worry!! Let me help you!!" She said in a cheerful way, and weirdly, it almost made you cry, "You helped me so many times after all."

At this moment, Fred interfered again and lifted up his lance, turning the blade dark purple again.

(The lance should have looked like this actually

(The lance should have looked like this actually.)

"Do you people think you can run huh???!!!!" Then he flew up again in a crazy speed, which cannot be described by mere 'fast' anymore. Kirito noticed him, he was staring at you guys with a fierce look, even though he's wearing a white mask and white armors, he approaches too fast, you couldn't see him in your current condition.