Gleam Eyes

Third person pov.

At the top of the Yggdrasil, a blond guy is waving his arms and legs, rampaging like a 3 year old kid.

"You trash!! Fool!!! Garbage!!! All of you people are useless swine that are wasting my money!!!!" He howled and yelled in the cage where the Asuna was imprisoned with the skin of Fairy King Oberon, his screams echoed in the sky.

"W-we are sorry boss!! We can't trace where the hacker is!!!" The one saying this was the slime that attempted to kill (p/n) in the laboratory filled with brains.

"HUH?!?!" The blond man screamed, "He's just alone!!! No big team or something!!! YOU PIGS CAN'T EVEN DEFEAT A STUPID GUY LIKE THAT?!?!?!"

The another slime immediately apologized, "We are sorry!! But don't worry!! We will do our best we promise-"

"I don't need any stupid promises!!!! Just give me the hacker's IP to me WITHIN 3 DAYS!!!!" The blond man ordered loudly.

"3 days?!?!?" The slime exclaimed.

"Is there anything strange?" The blond man suddenly changed his tone and said this in a cold voice.

"WE'RE SORRY!!!!! But truly boss, w-we can't chase him within 3 days!!!" The slime answered with fear.

"Why not?"

"Someone, no, SOMETHING helped that guy got away and erased all his trace on the internet and on our servers, we can't even find a scrap of his footsteps now!!"

"That's-"

"HAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA!!!!!!!"

It's Asuna laughing.

Sugou inhaled to calm himself down, then he turned to her and stared at her in the eyes.

"What's so funny Titania??" He chattered when he was asking this, which makes Asuna laughs louder.

"You have your coming!!! Thanks to that hacker hahaha!!! Not only that spriggan, even a hacker is coming to help me!!!" She laughed, but then her smile faded slowly. Sugou noticed that in an instant.

"Where's your beloved Kirito-kun?" Sugou taunted with a disgusting face, "I bet he hid in somewhere else and he's afraid..."

"He will come and save me!!!" Asuna shouted in anger.

"He will come, I mean to OUR WEDDING~~" Sugou laughed even louder.

Asuna knew this already, but she couldn't resist as she couldn't get the fuck out of this place and get her freedom. The thing is, she noticed something weird in Sugou's words.

He said he will come, which means...

HE ISN'T DEAD.

Your pov.

The sky is full of stars, a moon was on shining in the dark. You and Kirito can see in the dark as you're both Spriggans, but Leafa was confused. At this moment, you quietly chanted and granted her night-vision power for 5 minutes.

Leafa opened her eyes and saw centipede kept destroying the town you are in, though the buildings already repaired themselves after the centipede crushed them, it was still terrifying to witness its power, you sweated a bit and you saw Leafa shaking.

The centipede noticed you, then it stopped running around and suddenly stopped crawling on the floor and went up towards the sky, after 2 seconds, it turned down and sprinted towards you from the midair, it opened its mouth and charged towards you.

You immediately chanted and made a huge fireball, then you shot it into the centipede's mouth, the fireball dorectly hit the face of the centipede and caused a huge explosion in the sky, the explosion also blew the centipede back a bit.