Monday Morning

𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐇 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝑭𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅........

"Hey, man," I said once I caught up to the chef named Carlos at the entryway of Hassan's house.

"Yeah?" Carlos turned around waiting for me to answer him as I looked at him with a knowing smile on my face.

"Listen, I know you feeling Eve but that's Hassan's girl alright?" I said sternly and he stepped back a little.

"I was just-

"No no, there's no need to explain. Just leave, I will make sure that Hassan pays you with a good bill." I said mentally giving myself a high five.

"Okay, sir. Have a good evening." Carlos quickly said before walking out the front door.

I smiled to myself as I walked back to the dinner table where Hassan, Eve, and my baby love Jhené was sitting at. They were looking at me with confusion but I didn't care so I continued to eat my food.

𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"So, that's what happened," I said as we all looked at Adesh tell his story in amusement.

"That's what happened." Adesh shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly before taking a shot of Hennessy.

"You didn't have to do homeboy like that." Jhené smiled and Adesh looked at her as if she was crazy.

"I did! He was looking at Eve for too long, I didn't like that." Adesh argued before he looked back at the TV screen, the movie John Wick Chapter three was playing.

"Okay, feisty." Jhené teased before she took the shot of Hennessy to the head.

"Whew." She exclaimed loudly making me laugh at her then Hassan and I took a shot of Vodka together then I started making a sour face afterward once the alcohol went down my throat.

"Again?" Hassan asked looking at me with one eye closed and I chuckled.

"Yeah," I nodded before he poured me a glass of vodka again.

𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧........

"Promise me, you guys will not tell Aesha that her boyfriend will propose to her," Hassan begged with his eyes closed as he talked to me, Jhené, and Adesh in the living room.

We were in the middle of watching John Wick chapter three then we talked about Aesha and how she called me her sister in law. Adesh laughed the entire time as Hassan told the story. Then Hassan came out of nowhere telling us to promise him that we won't tell Aesha about the surprise engagement party that her boyfriend was going to do for his birthday. I have to say after a few vodka shots that we took together, I think Hassan is a little tipsy.

"Of course," Jhené nodded quickly.

"We promise," I said after looking at Adesh.

"Good, because tomorrow is Monday and Aesha wants me to invite you to Adam's birthday party." Hassan pointed at me as he sat down with us on the couch.

"Who's Adam?" I asked and Hassan rolled his eyes.

"Adam is Aesha's boyfriend. Baby, Keep up." Hassan slurred. Adesh looked at me and Jhené then he got up from the couch.

"Alright, I think it's time for us to go." Adesh rubbed Hassan's shoulder.

"Go where?" Hassan asked with a sad look as he stood up in front of Adesh.