Surprise Engagement Party

"The makeup artist is here," Hassan's mom woke me up with the sound of her voice. I sat up against the headboard as I rubbed my eyes so I can adjust to the light, I looked out the window to see it was sunsetting. The skies looked so beautiful.

"Okay, I will be down in a sec-

"She's in your bathroom and has her equipment set up already." She cut me off. I nodded my head before taking the covers off of me and got up from the bed.

When I opened the bathroom door, I saw the makeup artist looking at some dark lipstick colors.

"Hello, my name is Eve." I introduced myself holding out my hand. The makeup artist looked at me with a kind smile and shook my hand.

"My name is Sara, I will be doing your makeup." Sara smiled then she pulled out her makeup chair for me to sit on and I sat down.

"I will be getting ready in my room, Eve. Your makeup shouldn't take long," She put her hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, by the time we're done. You should be dressed up already." Sara nodded her head in agreement, I nodded my head as well.

"Okay," I said before Hassan's mom left the bathroom and out my bedroom.

"Well! Let's get started." Sara clapped her hands together before she gave me a light pink bow headband with white dots on it, the headband looked so cute.

"What's this for?" I asked with confusion.

"To hold back your hair from falling on your face while I do your makeup, " Sara smiled. "Here, I will put it on for you." She put the headband gently on my head before she sprayed a clear liquid bottle on my face, it felt refreshing then she started to do my eyes.

She did a perfectly sharp eyeliner then she added eyeshadow to my eyes, the colors went well for my outfit. Then she put foundation on my face, not a lot but just enough to cover some dark spots then she sprayed something on my face again before applying a Fenty lip gloss to my lips. After she was done doing my makeup which felt like hours, I looked into the mirror in front of us and examined my face. Sara looked at me and I could tell she was nervous waiting for my reaction.

"What do you think? Do you like it? If you don't that, that's fine we can do something else- I cut Sara off by giving her a hug.

"It's beautiful, you enhanced my beauty even more." I pulled away from the hug. She stood there in shock then she smiled at me.

"Thank you, I was nervous before. But your excitement makes me feel calm." She smiled.

"You don't need to be nervous, thank you so much."

"It was a pleasure," Sara said before Hassan's mom walked back in my room and walked into the bathroom then she looked at me and her eyes got wide.

"You look so beautiful, Eve!" Hassan's mom shouted making Sara smile.

"Thank you, I really appreciate it." I smiled widely as she grabbed my hands while I took into her attire.

The Queen was wearing a lovely wine Marron Bridal lehenga choli set. Her eyeshadow was burgundy and red matching with the set she had on. Her hair was in a low bun and she had on gold earrings and rings on her fingers. She was wearing a gold necklace that covered most of her neck and a nose ring. She looked stunning, I was shocked by how beautiful she was in this attire. Their culture is beautiful.