Hassan's Plan

𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐕

After, I was done taking a shower. I re-straighten my hair and changed into some blue ripped jeans and a black v-neck long sleeve shirt that was on the bed, Jordan probably laid these out for me to wear. Once I was done getting dressed, I opened the door and saw Jordan sitting on the couch focused on his phone. I rolled my eyes when he looked up at me and walked over to the kitchen. This jet was big and probably very expensive for no reason.

"There is breakfast on the counter for you," Jordan smiled as if everything was alright.

"Why didn't you just leave me in India? You had no business to stalk me and drug my drink at the party." I shook my head completely ignoring what he said.

"Payback right?" Jordan's face turned dark.

I knew exactly what he was talking about. The night I left our house, I drugged him so he wouldn't wake up.

"So, what are you doing with me?" I asked and he remained silent looking at me.

"Oh, you have nothing to say. Well, I have something to say. Why can't you just leave me alone?!" I shouted with tears in my eyes.

"You left me, Eve, without an explanation. I had to get you back to me." Jordan put his phone to the side and I walked up to him.

"Do I really need an explanation. You hurt me, Jordan. Physically, emotionally, verbally, and mentally! I can't trust you no more." I shouted as tears rolled down my cheeks. I sat down on the couch and put my head down.

"Baby, I didn't mean to. We can start a whole new life together." Jordan came over and put his hand on my thigh giving it a light squeeze.

"Okay," I nodded before he gave me a hug.

I knew what he was saying was a lie but I had to go along with what he was saying and indulge in his sickness. If someone told me a year ago that I would entertain someone who abused me, I would laugh in their face. I really missed my family and needed to get back to them but most importantly I really missed Hassan. He's probably losing his mind right now, I couldn't stay on this jet for another second. As soon as I thought that, I felt the plane started to go down.

𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Where is Eve?!" I kept trying to think where she would be. As I walked back and forth in the living room of Aesha's and Adam's house.

"Did you call her?" My mom asked with a worried look.

"Yes, I did. Fifteen times." I said before pulling out my phone again. I can't remember she disappeared out of nowhere.

She texted me that she was at her bar and waited for her on the couch after twenty minutes I realized she didn't come by yet so I looked for her at the bar and around the party. I was worried out of my mind, I don't know where she's at. Who could have taken her?

"Oh my gosh," Jhené said putting her hand on her chest.

"What?" Adesh asked in a concerned voice looking at Jhené.

"Jordan has her, that's probably what my father meant," Jhené said to Adesh then she looked at me with sad eyes.

"Who is Jordan?" Aesha asked while looking at Jhené. Jhené started to cry in Adesh's arms and I went over to rub her back.

"Jordan is Eve's ex-boyfriend. He was abusive to her that's why she left Nigeria to come over here in India. Because her dad is very close friends to our father. Jordan is also a druglord but Eve didn't know while she was dating him but I told her." I explained to Aesha and she nodded her head in agreement.

"Oh no, that monster has my sister in law," Aesha said with sad eyes, Adam grabbed her hand.

"What can we do?" Adam asked.

"You guys won't do nothing, I have a plan," I said as I put on my jacket. "I am going to Nigeria to get Eve back." I continued to say and my mom's eyes widen.

"What?!" Aesha looked at me in disbelief.

"You can't go to Nigeria by yourself." My mom shook her head.

"Yeah, you're mother is right. I will go with you," Jhené said as she sniffed.

"Me too," Adesh smiled lightly at me.

"Okay, I have some troops that are on their way to Nigeria right now as we speak. You got this Hassan, bring Eve safely to her parents and kill that son of a b-

"Language." My mom pointed at my father cutting him off and everyone chuckled lightly.

"You know what I mean, son. " My father gave me a hug and I hugged him tightly.

"Be safe, Hassan." Aesha and my mom gave me a hug.

"I will, I love you guys," I said as I pulled away from the hug giving them a kiss on the cheek.

"C'mon let's go," I said after Adesh and Jhené gave the family a hug as well.

"Okay," Jhené nodded before taking Adesh's hand and we ran out the house going into Adesh's Lamborghini and driving off to our private jet.

𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆, 𝗘𝘃𝗲. 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂.