A Double Date

𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"We won!" Hassan raised his hands in the air once we made it to the front of the pool looking out into the gorgeous ocean.

Hassan picked me up and spun me around splashing Adesh and Jhené in the process then we admittedly had a water fight between each other, the pool was filled with laughter and playful screams we literally sounded like six-year-olds playing in the pool with each other.

"What's going on here?" Everyone stopped and turned to see Hassan's mom standing there with a grin on her face then we all started laughing.

"We were having a water fight," Adesh said before splashing Hassan in the face with water making Jhené and I giggle.

"You are 29 years old but you're having a water fight." Hassan's mom pointed at him with her eyebrows raised.

"Yep," Hassan nods and Adesh chuckled.

"I am done with you two boys. How are my girls?!" Hassan's mom waved them off before turning her attention to me and Jhené.

"We're doing good," I said swimming towards her.

"I can see that," Hassan's mom smiled before kneeling down and Jhené chuckled at her comment.

"Where did you come from, looking all fancy." Jhené looked her outfit then she spun around and I hyped her up making her laugh.

"From work, this is nothing really." She shrugged her shoulders. Hassan's mom was wearing a white and gold Versace long sleeve shirt with white pants and gold wedges. She also had gold hoop earrings to match and had her hair down, tucked behind her ears.

"You still look good," I smiled and she nods.

"Thank you, thank you," Hassan's mom then looked at Hassan and Adesh who were discussing something privately.

"Hassan and Adesh!" Their mom called and they looked up in sync. "Yes, ma?" The two asked then she continued. "What are you guys going to do today?" She asked then they looked at each other before Adesh looked at his mom and spoke.

"Let's go on a double date!" Adesh suggested loudly and everyone's eyes got wide then Adesh smile faded away.

"What?" Adesh asked casually looking at us.

"A double date, Adesh, really?" Hassan asked looking at him and Adesh shrugged his shoulders.

"Why not?" Adesh smiles widely and I shook my head.

"Who said we were going out, Adesh?" Jhené asked as I moved closer to Hassan's mom who was watching everything go down.

"Me," Adesh smiled as he swims towards Jhené.

"When did we come in an agreement, that's what I want to know?" Jhené crosses her arms as Adesh stood up in front of her.

"Why? You don't want to go out with me?" Adesh moved his head to the side.

"No, it's not that. It's just you never asked me out." Jhené said coming close to Adesh's chest.

"Are they usually like this?" Hassan's mom whispered in my ear and I chuckled softly so they won't hear.

"Yeah," I said and she nods slowly.

"They are perfect for each other then," Hassan's mom whispered making me laugh before she spoke out loud.

"Okay, do your own thing. I will be in my office, working." Hassan's mom said catching Adesh and Jhené's attention.

"Okay, ma," Hassan said as he swims toward me leaving no space between us.