Sibling Love

𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Eve, wake up, " I shook Eve's arm to wake up she moaned then rubbed her eyes a little.

"What happened? Why is it dark now?" Eve asked as she sat up with me on the lounge chair.

"You fell asleep while we were talking about random stuff and it's dark because it's night time," I said and she laid her head on my chest cuddling on me.

"Oh sorry, I can't believe I spent the whole day with you," Eve said making me chuckle.

"You didn't want to?" I teased and she punched my chest making me laugh and she giggled.

"No, it's just I can't believe I was here at your house the whole day. I liked spending time with you, Hassan, " Eve rubbed the side of my face as I played with her curls.

"I liked spending time with you too and that KISS was amazing!" I exclaimed as I put my arms behind my head and Eve just shook her head.

"Oh my gosh, your so loud." Eve looked around sitting up fully.

"There's no one here." I shrugged my shoulders.

"What time is it?" Eve asked then she yawned again.

"It's eleven o'clock," I said and she nodded her head looking around for a bit. What was she thinking about?

"Do you want me to drop you off at my parent's house?" I asked and she looked at me with worried eyes.

"I don't want you to sleep in your house all alone," Eve said and I chuckled.

"It's fine, Eve. I've been living alone for five years." I smiled and she nodded her head.

"Okay, then yes. You can take me home...I mean your parent's house." Eve stuttered and I cupped her cheeks.

She looked deep into my eyes and I felt like I could melt just being in her space, I wondered if she felt the same way about me too.

"Eve, this is your Home now. Don't be afraid or scared anymore, we got you." I said and leaned in to give Eve a kiss on the forehead.

We stared at each other in silence then my phone went off, ruining the moment. I honestly felt like throwing my phone in the pool. I exhaled while closing my eyes and Eve laughed at my frustration.

"Sorry, I have to take this," I said while looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I said after answering the phone.

"Hey Hassan, I just wanted to check up on you real quick." My sister, Aesha said.

"Oh really, thank you." I rolled my eyes sarcastically and Eve giggled.

"I really wanted to ask you if you mind bringing Eve with you to my party next week Monday?" Aesha asked and my eyes went wide.

"Uhh...Why are you asking me this?" I asked getting up from the lounge chair so Eve won't hear our conversation on the phone.

"Because I know that you and Eve are dating right? I would love to have my sister in law at my boyfriends birthday party." Aesha said with confidence.

I started coughing causing attention from Eve. She looked at me with a concerned face but I put my thumb up to let her know am okay.

"Is everything okay, Hassan?" Aesha asked then I caught my breath.

"Yes, everything is fine. You just caught me off guard when you said Eve is your sister in law." I said

"What?!" Eve asked in excitement.