Feel At Home

𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Once the movie was done, I got up and stretched my back a bit then looked at Hassan who was looking at me waiting for my reaction.

"I loved the movie!" I said and he smiled widely.

"Am glad that you do. Good thing that I know how to pick good movies." Hassan got up and stood in front of me.

"Well, I will be the judge of that," I smirked and he looked at me in a surprising way.

"Are you saying that I can't pick good movies, princess?" Hassan asked with his eyebrow raised.

"We will see, pick another movie tomorrow and we will see if it's a good one. If not then I will pick the movies from now on." I said getting all competitive.

"Okay, you're on." Hassan smiled and I chuckled.

𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐇 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"So where are you from?" I asked Jhene after a long moment of silence between us as we walked around the garden watching my mom get the place ready with the waiters from afar.

I invited Jhene to come and walk around the garden with me so we can talk in private, I really wanted to get to know her.

"Nigeria." Jhene smiled.

"Why are you here?" I asked looking at her.

"That's something personal but as we get to know each other more I will probably tell you," Jhene smirked and sat down on the bench by the trees. I sat down next to her and she kept looking around still, probably amazed by how big this house is or she's probably avoiding me.

"That sucks! What if we don't have time to get to know each other?" I asked looking at her and she just chuckled at me, trying so hard to look away so I won't see that she was blushing but I already saw.

"Oh, trust me we have time." Jhene looked at me straight in the eyes, her brown eyes sparkled under the moonlight.

Jhené's beauty was unmatched and her character really draws me in every time I speak up to say something to her. I have a feeling that this woman was going to be someone special in my life. My mom used to me when I was younger, that if am trying to search for the love of my life stop searching because it will find you in many different ways. I didn't know what she meant then but ever since I met Jhené I understand now. How I talked with Jhené is very different from how I talk to any kind woman. And believe me when I say Jhené isn't just any kind of woman, the way she talked and walked made me wonder if she was a queen from where she's from.

"How long do you plan on staying here?" I asked

"I don't know." Jhené shrugged her shoulders but I could tell that she was holding back something but I will just leave the questions behind for now.

"What?" Jhené asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"You're just so beautiful," I said and she smiled, her smile was so beautiful I can get used to seeing this smile every day.

"Oh stop it! I am pretty sure you say that to all the girls." Jhené looked away and I put my finger underneath her chin to look at me again.

"Well, your not just any girl. And I don't say stuff if it's not true." I said and she held my hand.

"Okay, so you're an honest person, I can hang with you," Jhené smirked and before I was going to say something else. My phone rang, I looked at the screen to see that it was Hassan calling me and I exhaled.

"Sorry, I have to take this." I smiled and she nodded pulling her hands away.

"Hello? Hassan." I spoke softly, confused as to why he's calling me when he's inside the house.