Keep You In My Arms

𝑭𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌

"Am home!" I shouted once I entered into me and my fiancé's house, Jordan

He proposed to me a week ago and we've been so excited to get married. The wedding was in two months so we started to make plans for the decorations and how we wanted things to play out. I just came from my maid of honor's house,
she was my close friend. We were getting the reservations and invitations ready together, I couldn't wait to tell Jordan.

"Babe!" I shouted once more but there was no reply. I saw his Lamborghini in the front so I know he's home.

I walked up the stairs to our room and started to hear his voice. He sounded like he was talking with someone on the phone, the person was on speaker so I could hear what the person was saying out loud. The more I walked closer to the door, the more the person's voice became clear. It was his father's voice, it sounded like a deep conversation about his business at first but when I walked in the room Jordan started to talk about our wedding. Once the sound of my heels hit the floor he turned around and hung up the phone.

"Baby!" Jordan smiled widely as he came to give me a hug.

"Hey, who are you on the phone with?" I asked. I already know who he was on the phone with.

"It was a friend of mine," So were lying now.

"Okay, I ordered some food it should be on the way." I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Thank you," He said. "Andddd, I made the reservations and invitations today!" I squealed making him giggle.

"That's cool, baby. I am so excited about the wedding." He kissed me on the forehead.

"I know me too. The wedding will be glamorous," I said as we looked out enjoying the view.

"Babe?" Jordan called out snapping me out of my imaginations. "Yeah?" I said.

"When are we going to have a baby?" He asked
I turned around with a confused look on my face.

"When I settle down with my job, you know we talked about this." I cupped his cheek.

"Why don't you want to have the baby, right now?" He asked more eagerly.

"Because like I said before the last time we talked about having kids, we were going to settle down after two years of our marriage then we will have a baby," I said in a concerned voice.

Why was he asking about this all of a sudden?

"So you don't love me?" He stepped back away from me with hurt in his eyes.

"No, baby. What's wrong-

"You don't want to have a baby with me because of work?" He cut me off as he walked out of our bedroom, I followed behind him.