Fight, Ameerah!

The battle has been won but there was no celebration. All are busy tending to each others need. Luckily, the village healer stayed near. Many were injured. I was taken in my room. Enya removed all my armor with Paktu's help. She removed the bandage wrapping around my stomach for its already soaked in blood. She washed my body and checked on the wound that I have suffered. "I need some Guava leaves, Paktu" Without any outquestion Paktu left to search for it.
Enya put some pressure on it and I let out a scream. "Enya, my child?
She kissed my forehead and pushe to lay still." I could still feel its pulse. This one's a warrior like you. Stay with us. Fight for him, fight for dear life! "

Then the door swang open. It was Eomer with Aragorn. He rushed quickly to Ameerah's side and kissed her hands. He take a look of Ameerah's wound and cried." Can you do something, please? Anything?" Enya told Eomer that she has sent Paktu to get some leaves. Aragorn, a healer himself took Ameerah's hand and gave Eomer a puzzled look. "We must wait til Paktu arrive. We cannot used this traditional plant we have, it will harm them both" Aragorn added.
"Both?" Enya turned to Eomer and said, "Just when you left my Lord, Ameerah collapse. And thats when we found out she's expecting"
Eomer hug Ameerah tighter. Kissing her hands. Then Paktu arrived at last with a leaf in his hands. Enya took the leaf quickly and went preparing it. She then apply some over the wound and put bandage over it. She then forced Ameerah's mouth to open to be able to drink the concoction.
"It's up to her now to fight for the both of them. Its out of our hand" Eomer stayed with Ameerah never leaving her side. King Theoden arrive sooner as well as Eowyn. They all switch visit and turns to look after Ameerah except for Eomer.

Eomer fell asleep with his head at Ameerah's bed. He then felt a hand stroking his hair. He then realized it was Ameerah. "You're fine and my child. I thought you would leave me. I love you, both of you!"

"I'm not going away that easily, my love. Hod did you know I'm pregnant? How long have I been asleep? Ameerah asked.
" About three days already. Enya told me everything. But it doesn't matter anymore. What matters most is that you're both safe"

Ameerah regain her strength. The people of Rohan respect her more than before. Celebration were held as well as the tribute for the fallen few.
After a few months passed, Ameerah gave birth to a boy. They named him Elmir. He has his father bearing and stand but in an early age was already showing potential in battle. Paktu begins to train him. As for Ameerah and Eomer, their love continues to flourish. She truly is a dragon. She truly is of Rohan.

Thank you for reading my story. I'm sorry if I did not satisfy all of you. But I promised to keep it up. Stay safe everyone! Please vote and message me how can I improve my writing. Thank you.