Permitted

After the whole days celebration and cheers, I decided to go and take a rest. Eomer lead me at my door. He kissed my hands and forehead. I change my clothes into something more comfortable. I sat by the dresser and let my hair loose. I stared at the mirror smiling. I was happy. But I have to tell my father about this. Would he approve? Would my brother accept? I decided to go into the gazebo hall hoping I could find some courage how to tell my family.

Then a voice came out, "Is there something bothering you?" Then he put his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him. He was making a circle at my back which sends shiver to my spine. I just shook my head. "Is it about your father and brother?" I looked at him surprised.
"No need to worry about it, my love. They knew already." Eomer replied happily.
"What? How?" I asked him.
"Well, you see I asked Paktu a few weeks earlier of how to inform your father of my intention and he didn't hesitate to accompany me there. He asked me evrything and I believe I did convince him that I really do love you" Eomer ended his statement and kissed me on my lips. I answered back with a longer, sweeter kiss. I feel like the weight has been lifted off my shoulder.

Then Eomer held my hand and lead me to a room which I have never seen before. It was at the farther most corner of King Theoden's room. It has paintings on the ceiling. Old books on the shelves neatly arranged. There was a big painting on the wall. It was a woman. She has golden hair like Eowyn and striking eyes like Eomer. No wonder that's their mother.
"She is quite a stunner, Eomer" I just utter. He then came beside me, "She was" I saw sadness again in his eyes that he immediately tried to fight again. "I don't remember my mother at all, Eomer" tears began to roll down my face. He immediately comfort me with a hug. My mother died when I was just still learning to walk that's why I don't remember most about her. I only knew her of my father's story amd my brother's description. I just wished she could see my wedding. Then Eomer reached for my hand and slid a ring shape of horseshoe with diamonds surrounding the hoove." This was my mother's. She gave me this when I was just young. She told me to give this to whomever I will marry and that's why I'm giving it to you now"
I'm lost for word at what he said. He really love me. And I really do too.