The Wedding

This is the day. The crowds are all ready. My father arrived last night with my brother. I never missed them so much than before. Enya, did her work again this time my hair is let loose. There will be two ceremony. The Rohirric and the South East one.
Then a knock on my door breaks the silence. "Ling, you look lovely just like your mother" Father exclaimed. "Thank you, father" Then I stand up and give my father a hug. I bowed to the ground to show my thanks and respect to him. He assist me to stand up and even dust off any that caught my dress.
He march me towards the top of the stair where both King Theoden and one of my father's scholar will preside the wedding. And there was him, in a blue tunic with linings of silver. He's even more handsome today I said to myself.
"You may now kiss the bride!" signaling the end of the ceremony. Everyone cheered and applaud. They gave their greetings and blessings to us. Eowyn hug me and so does King Theoden. All were celebrating. Dances, music, singing can be heard all around the corner of the land. My brother came up to me and gave me a very tight hug which I misses so much.
While everyone was celebrating, Eomer and I sneeked to his room. "Let's just resign early tonight, my love" I rolled my eyes and chuckled. He took my hand and lock it into his. At last we were inside his room. Eomer sneeked behind me and wrap his arms around me and handed me a medium sized box, "A gift from Eowyn" I made a frown and shaked the box hoping I could just guess whats inside. Then I feel Eomer lips touching my neck and ears. I move to face him and kiss him passionately. I just heard the box dropped from my hands. So I released myself away from Eomer's arm and reached for the gift.
"I think I have to go and take a shower, my love" I told him. He direct me towards his bathroom. It was bigger than the one I stayed on. Then I decided to opened Eowyn's gift. Of course, Eowyn's smile will not be that devious if its nothing out of the ordinary. As I reached for what's inside, it was a black laced short camisole. I feel taken aback for wearing such a clothing but I told to myself this is my husband and we're married, why not!
I took a quick shower and put on the gift. It does look nice on me. I just hope this set the mood. I came out of the bathroom and I can see that Eomer has no shirt on. His eyes are focused on me. He walks towards me and kissed me intimately. I could hear myself enjoying his kisses. He's tongue teasing me inside. Then I feel his hands going under my thighs, he lifted me and lay me gently down to his bed. I can feel his chest rubbing into mine. He let his hands roam around my chest and kissed it which makes me want to scream. His kisses travel downward as it reaches that spot, I moan in pleasure. He then whispered, "I'll be gentle" Which I replied with a kiss. He then entered himself inside me. I clenched into the sheets. It hurt but as he gently glide inside me, I feel satisfaction. As his thrust became more deeper, we both let ourselves a moan. After satisfying the night, we fell asleep. My head resting into his chest. His hands embracing me. I never felt this happiness before. I watch him sleep and before closing my eyes I just said"I love you, Eomer" He then opened his eyes and answered, "I love you too, my love".