The Marshall

Day one here at Rohan. I just wished it will be done soon everything that should be taught and given. If you would like these people to eat all their lives, they should learn how to make one. We can give seeds but it will not just grow when you throw them anywhere! You can't just give the list of ingredients for medicine and just leave. You can't just escape that easy, is what I'm telling myself.

I have to get up and make an impression of being early though I'm really am not but this is not Weili. I went straight to the bathroom and put on the dress that Enya advancely took last night from the unloading stuff by Paktu. Father, requested some custom tailored dresses for me to wear. Those that are same style like what the people of Rohan wears but because Enya just took it from any of the trunks, then any dress will do for now.

After taking a soothing bath, I got dressed and fix my hair. And I went straight to the hall to give courtesy to King Theoden. I was amazed with the different paintings of horses and their riders, I guess. And then I saw a sculpture of a head horse. It was small and it looks like it was striking a pose. I started stroking how perfectly it was done but when I turned the piece, I heard a snap!
The once mighty piece was now headless! Oh, oh, no, not on the first day! Is there punishment for breaking such a thing? Is it a family heirloom or something? Can I just fix it again?

"Headless horses is better than headless rider!" a voice came behind me. It's echo is somewhat making me panic more. Then I turn around to see who is behind me. It was a tall, golden hair, brown eyes, striking brows, muscularly build... Just my luck a rider!

I'm so sorry. I was just admiring it then it snapped! Can I see King Theoden? I will explain everything. I worriedly say to the man in front of me now looking straight at me. His looks makes me worried more. I feel something uneasy but with gladness. My heart beats fastly not because of what had happened but due to the presence of this stranger in front of me.
"It's of no value, Princess. It was just a sample sculpture done here by some pretend to be artist young boy. Don't bother yourself" I apologize for sneeking up on you and not introducing myself. My name is Eomer. I believe you have met my sister, Eowyn.
Yes. She is very kind. Very pretty too!
I replied relieved of the unfortunate event.
"My uncle is looking forward to meet you. May I escort you to him?"

Yes, please before I make all your horses headless! "The man chuckled amd smiled. He brought me to the hall where the throne of the king lies.
" Welcome Princess Ameerah! I believe you have met Eowyn and Eomer. I apologize for not meeting you yesterday. Please, we'll dine together. Our home, is your home!
I shyly nod in agreement. And speak directly to the king," Your horses here are lovely and one of a kind, my Lord"
Then Eomer almost spit all of his water and started laughing but forced himself not to burst. Eowyn, gave him a punch in the shoulder just to break his laugh trip. Well, I too wanted to puch myself in the face. Of all the things to say regardinv to what had happened earlier, a headless horse is really one of a kind I would say.
We continued eating and telling problems and what my mission is to thier land. It was openheartedly acvepted by the king amd pledge his support of whatever needed I may require.