The Kingdom Of Weili

I was awakened by a knock on my door. I was too sleepy to get up to train again. Sometimes, I feel like I just want to put my head inside my pillow and just hear nothing. But then again, the knocking turns into horrific opening of the door and the voice of my yaya (nanny/helper).

Get up princess, you need to hurry now! Enya said in a gentle but annoying voice for a lazy one like me.
I suddenly forced myself to sit up and find myself staring at the freshly wrinkled blanket that I just slept on.
No more dreaming for now continue it later! Enya said to me. This time directly into my ear.

Yeah, I hear you, I hear you! I said to Enya sounding annoyed and like a kid being pushed to get up.

I went straight into the washroom and took a quick shower and put on some training uniforms. As I reached for it, I just said to myself. 'Oh, here we go again.'As I always greet my uniform. I find it so difficult to getup but once the training starts, I don't want to stop.
It's been in the family. I think to train and learn to hold weapons at a very early age. And speaking of early, I first learn to hold a Shuriken than to hold a spoon. I don't remember how many weapons I was introduced to but I can proudly say I excel in most of it.
I hurried eating my breakfast as fast as I can and stick some in my mouth as I dashed through the garden. How I love feeling the leaves and the fog that was left. I love looking at the sun from our kingdom.
The kingdom is filled with flowers and trees that I always imagine it as a perfect painting in continues progress. As I walk pass the bridge I could see all the way through the bottom due to it's crystal clear water.
I see fishes in the water and decided to bother them. So I quickly look out for small pebbles in the ground. As I was about to throw the first stone, I heard a voice.

Ameerah! Stop pesting those fishes and start warming up. It was my father, Emperor Shin. He was wearing a black chinese collared uniform. He does sometimes scare the crap out of me whenever he's training me but he is as gentle as the wind that blew my hair. He is a master of everything. Some old scholars even says that my father's talent in weapons are to be described as diamonds among millions of rocks.

There beside him is tall, brown skinned man wearing a blue tunic with a samurai in his left hand. He is my brother, Meerad. He is my bestfriend, enemy, companion, accessory to every prank I could come up with. We always train together. I always admire his talent when it comes to his samurai. He told once when we were just kids that he can talk to his samurai that's why he is very good at it. And I was just a kid that time, I did what he told me and talked to each weapon that I was handed with. And of course! I was laughed at and was told to eat more everyday to stop my delusions. But I love these 2 men.
I would die fighting for them and so is our kingdom.
They both mean the world to me. And after each training, we would sit and eat together and just talk like normal family does. Eventhough not long ago we were trying to strike each other! Well, it's normal for me and for them I guess. And it's always normal to our mighty kingdom.