Blossoming

I had a good night sleep and found myself awake so early again. Another miracle day for Enya. I decided to train for its been a while since I practice my fighting skills. I quickly took a cold shower to keep me alert. I put on my white training uniform and opened my trunk. I took out my sword and closed my door behind. I gently make my way to an empty hall with terrace where the wind blew continuously. The place has an old gazebo with some flowers and plants. It has a nice ambience and view. I started to swung and slashed my sword. I never felt so energized in my training. I missed my sparring partners back at home. My sword is in unison with my every command. It feels like I'm dancing away to a rhythm I have never known.

"You have incredible skills with blades, my lady" I almost sliced him. I swear if I haven't been so focus on my blades reach, I would have.
My lord, you're early? I just asked.
"Well, it looks like some of my riders make trouble with one of your men and they all been in a pretty humiliating situation" Eomer speak in a confusing tone.
'Let me guess. Your rider is tied to a tree, wearing nothing? " I replied innocently.
" That seems to be the exact scenario. Im afraid". Eomer replied.
"Forgive me, my Lord but I can't apologise for something I know that my men will not do such, if the ground it holds is very unkind and disrespectful for them" Eomer seems to be speechless of what I have said.
"But I will meet with them and sort the reason for such act". I assure the Marshall.
Can I have a look of your sword, princess? I nod and hand him my weapon. He swung and slash a few. He inspect the tip and handle. He threw traces along the intriquette design of my weapon.
"It was my mother's, my lord." He then hand me back my sword. "Its an impressive sword. The first one I ever seen of all middle earth. Not even the eleves has this. Truly, your kingdom is remarkably extraordinary"
I nod to show my appreciation for such commendation coming from the Marshall himself.
Would you mind training with a horseman? By hearing this, I quickly raised my weapon in agreement. His sword is much different from mine. But it doesn't intimidate me. For swords are mere blades without a warrior.
We clashed. Sounds of metals hitting metals. He has some skills yielded by numerous war he has been. He moves quickly for a man with large built. After a tiring practice, we call it off. We sat down to a marble bench near the terrace as the wind blew against our face. It was refreshing. Then I caught him looking at me. He was pointing something in my face. And I don't understand it. To my surprise, he drew close to me and removed something from my face. He was so close. I can almost feel his breath against my sweaty skin. He then wipe the sweat on my forehead.
"Thank you, my lord" I said to him.

"Princess Ameerah, may I escort you for tonight's celebration of Eowyn's engagement? "Eomer ask politely but his eyes are still fix upon me. Which I find intimidating than the blade.

" It would be my honor, my lord but we must first settle the men's commotion". Eomer laughed and agreed. We both leave the gazebo hall and head straight outside to sort out the problem. I knew my father's men. Most of them I grew up with and some are my childhood friends too. I just hope the difference will be settled.