Always A Warrior

Its been four months since my father and brother left. I stayed in Rohan with my husband, Eomer. I don't feel so good these past few weeks. I would always asked Paktu and Enya to bring me green tea. And once I have it, I'm recharged. I still train in the morning but now with my new sparring partner, Paktu.
Eowyn left for Minas Tirith with Faramir. King Theoden travelled to Rivindell with some of the riders. He's been invited to a convention of King's tackling about allegiance amongst men and elves. While Eomer was getting ready for his own travel. He will leave for the Mirkwood Realm with King Elessar. They are planning to build a border station for each site that will watch over the people. It will be a 3 days ride. I was packing some extra clothings and food for Eomer. "You don't look so good, my love" asked Eomer with a wrorried look.
"It's just the boredness that is taking over me" He laugh about my statement.
"Well, I supposed you're right about that. It's kind of silent whenever my evil sister isn't around" Then we both share a laugh. He then took the bag I packed and saddled it to Firefoot. I gave Firefoot an apple and whispered to him to take good care of his master.

"We have to leave now, my love. King Elessar will be meeting us along Gondor in a day." Eomer said.

"Eomer, is this just about building stations or is there something far more serious than that? I asked.
He pulled me away from all the women and children bidding farewell and safe travel to their loved ones. Then he took my hand and held it to his face." Haradrims, my love. There has been sightings of them along the boarder. It was said that big tracks of animals were found too. And only Haradrims has those kind of ride" There was a sense of worry in my husband's tone. Then he gave me a hug and kissed me."Everything is going to be all right. I'll be back soon. Get some rest after I leave. Take a break from training, you're straining yourself too much" He then took my hand and gave me his final kiss and goodbye. We exchange sweet words as his troop disappear our site.

I was about to make a step when suddenly everything goes black. When I woke up, I was in our bed. Enya, is busy wiping my face with a warm towel. "What happened, Enya?"
She gave me a tight hug. "My dear, you're expecting!"
I was left speechless for a moment there. "Are you sure?"
"Yes, when you collapse Paktu and Batook took you in. I felt your pulse my child. I know one, when I felt one!" Tears began to fell and Enya held my hands. I was not sad, in fact I was so overwhelmed with great news.

Then all of my warriors came to bid me congratulations and wishes. We were all celebrating and the news of my pregnancy should remain within us until Eomer arrives. We were savoring the moment of joy when suddenly a hard knock was heard. It was Elias, one of the riders. "My Lady, we were surveying the irrigation site and we came across an elephant drinking!"

"Haradrims!"