White Dragon

Sounds of drums echoing across the vast plain of Rohan. So it began. As the Haradrims approaches, archers are letting their arrow free. Setting the sky aflame.
Then I told Paktu who is beside me, "I want the number to stay as nine, Paktu" He smiled and bowed.

And now we ride. Slashes and sounds of metal clashing. Screams of pain and death. I was looking at the riders, they look so mighty in the battle field. My warrior are delivering their best blows. These riders knows how to slay some elephant! Each sneek under this big beast brought about a tumble and killing most of their people too.

My blade is covered in blood now. Each one that came close to me taste the wrath of my sword. Then an elephant rushed towards me. I took out my dagger and stuck its thick skin alternately so that I could climb and kill that master of his. Ive managed to cut the rope that's holding the saddle in place sending off the rest of the Haradrims into their deaths. I landed on some dead bodies. The battle goes on like forever. Blood was everywhere. Then as the last of the elephants was taken down, cheers of victory was screamed among my men.
I removed my helmet and started to catch some air when suddenly I heard a scream, "Princess, behind you!" Then I just felt a sharp pain on my right upper torso. I immediately step back and decapitated my attacker. Batook came running towards me as I feel a warm gush of blood leaving me.
Then Paktu came to see me and examined my wound. But when he tried to touch it, I stopped him.
"Paktu, how many? He looked at me and tried to ignore my question only to be stopped again." How many? " I again asked." The number stays the same, Princess but for the riders I cannot answer" After hearing his answer  everything went black. I feel like I'm under the water holding my breath, trying to reach my hand to Eomer, my father and brother but I just can't reach them.

Eomer's POV

It was a quiet, tiring ride across the land of Gondor. Im missing my Ameerah. What is she doing right now? I wondered what is she up to now? She loves throwing a joke or a prank whenever the moods gets low. My memories of her was cut short by Aragorn, "Eomer, I have bad news and we must hurry back to Rohan" With a worried eye he tend Firefoot in tje opposite direction. His eyes fixed upon Aragorn. "Haradrims, they are attacking Rohan as we speak"
With no reply, Eomer ride fastly like he never rode before. His heart is pounding. I know she's a warrior but there's only few of them. I just hope she's safe and there still a place I could come home.