Chapter 17

I am looking outside while Aya drives for me holding the steering wheel. She stay silent after I changed my clothes, maybe she noticed me not in a mood.

Mom didn't ask me after seeing me preparing myself, its because Aya talked with her already.

"Where do you want to go?" Aya asked while remaining his sight on the road.

I glance at her then stares outside again before speaking.

"I want to eat Aya.." her excitement boost as she heard my answer. I am really hungry right now. I haven't eaten since last night.

"I know you will say that, so I researched a perfect restaurant Liozza!" Waving her hands, while looking at me for a while doing a make face.

I smiled covering my mouth, stopping my self to laugh.

"See? You're even much prettier when you are smiling..."

"Stop that Aya, you look weird" My laugh boost when she keeps making her face.

"If that would make you happy, I can be a fool doing what ever you preferred to" she said looking at me with her gorgeous smile.

I know Aya would do anything for me just to make me happy. Since then, I can really tell that she would take a risk just to do that.

We still talked a lot many things and to tell you honestly, my mood change. Even for a while I'm still thankful that she makes me smile. She keeps on telling cringe jokes while driving. I'm not in the mood to read my book instead I watch her while driving.

"Here we are..." she stop the car in front of the restaurant, and it seems like I haven't been there before.

"Looks delicious..." I said while sniffing the aroma from the restaurants meal. The place is kinda native style. Simple as it seems.

There were ornamental plants outside and the side hallway has its trimmed plants. The place looks like relaxing from its peace area. It is the only restaurant that is far from the high buildings.

"You like it?" Aya ask while sitting in front of me. I glance to the whole area while nodding at her as my responds that I love the place.

"Seems like you've been here before..." I said, leaning my self at the wooden chair. I can't be near to Aya right now, Since last night. I felt like having a fever, I can't describe what I really feels. My head feels bad.

Aya loved places which related to foods, so theres nothing to be doubted that she knows this place.

"Hey are you really okay?" She asked, moving her self beside me. As I said, I move away to avoid her. I can tell that she really notice me since at home. I can't just tell her that I am not feeling good.

"Ye-ah! Im good..." I let out a smile. "Let's eat?" I added, while scratching my both palm and serve my self to the foods which lays on the table.

I see her stares at me, so I let out a smile that makes her believe that I am good. So it does, she smiles back then starts her food. The food is indeed delicious, I let Aya to choose our food since she had been here before. Aya knows already what my likes and dislikes specially my allergic foods.

Even if I still love to eat, my head feels bad that I can't even hold my spoon properly. I can't stop wiping my face from the sweats that keeps on dripping.

"Hey are you okay?" She asked again with her worried face. And now I can really tell that I am obviously not okay.

I nodded then, stood up. " I'll just go to the restroom" I smiled before walking to the place, I was confused to the way I am walking right now. The place is not that big, but there are lots of areas that would really make you confuse.

A staff pass me by so I take my chance to ask where the restroom is, which is he did.

I don't need to use the restroom, its just I don't want to show Aya that I am sweating a lot. I lean my hands in the cubicle facing myself in the mirror. I keep on wiping my sweat. It really feels like I have no much energy right now. I am not feeling good.

After taking myself at the restroom without even using it. I decided to go back, and fixed my face properly so that Aya won't notice what I really feels. And started walking towards the table.

"You didn't like the food?" She asked, after I sit beside her. I glance on the food that is half eaten while her plate is empty.

"Its just I am not used to this foods" I said honestly, the food were delicious but I am not really used to this kinds of food.

"Yeah, of course! You never love Asian food since before" she laughed, grabbing his shoulder bag beside then stand beside my seat.

"Hey, you're—are you really okay?" She tap my head, as she notice me not answering her. I can tell that she knows already that I am hot, since she touches me.

Instead of answering, I stood up then smile at her.

"I'm okay Aya, let's go now" I said facing her straight. She crosses her eyebrows before I left her standing and walks towards the exit.

And now I really feels like it gotten worst. I get my phone from my pouch and look my self on it. I know that my lips is pale right now If I haven't put a lipstick on. My sweat is still dripping like tears.

I was walking towards the car, when I noticed someone. I am really sure that, whom I saw is right. His here also? I ask my self still looking to the man passed me.

I walked a bit enough to clarify the man. I knew it! Its him.

"Ash?!"I shouted, he is now leaning on his car while both hands are on his pockets. He still didn't notice me because he is wearing his headphones.

I was still calling him many times but he had no response. I can't just walk towards him now, I haven't receive any calls nor messages from him. Its just I want to apologize from what I said last time.

I was about to had my step towards him when a girl from the restaurant walked towards him. I haven't seen this girl before? But why did she hug on him?

I stop from where I am standing as I saw Ash hug her back. I felt like my head gotten worst, as the rain drops on the place as well as me left standing.

I feel the rain, drops on the road as well as on my body slowly laying on the ground. I can't move, my head really feels bad.

"Liozza!" I hear Aya called me but I can't just respond. I cant move. I found my self laying on the ground.

"Oh! god! Liozza!" My glasses were drop not away from me that makes my sight blurred.

I see Aya runs towards me and notice the man—walking towards me now.

I found myself slowly closing my eyes still laying on the ground, with the rain drops on my body.

To be continued