Chapter 16

Days passed, I go back to my buddy stuff reading my books for a whole day. I didn't receive messages and calls from Aya as well as Ash, of course.

I felt bad for him and I think its my fault. I did blame my self for over reacting without even looking my self at the mirror. I even punched him for that. And because of that I haven't heard about him for days nope its a week since then.

I can't just imagine my self.

He's the first man telling me to reduced my time in books and take time to my self.

He's the first man who removed my eyeglasses and complemented me about how I look without it.

And the man who changed my hair color without my permission.

Though sounds fun thinking those days.

And I felt sorry....

"Liozza! Its Breakfast time"
Mom shouted outside my door. I am now laying on my bed staring on the wall imagining things.

"Mom I'm still full"

Silents remains a while. Before I heard the creaks in the door.

"You didn't even eat dinner last night and now your telling me that you're full?"
She's now holding the door knob looking me from the inside of my room.

"Please mom, Whenever I sad it, I mean it"
Rolling my body facing the side table.

"Okay—okay, go out when you're hungry"

"Sure mom"

She left a sigh before closing the door.

I thought she's going to nag me again but she's not.

I felt bored and empty in my room now, I have lots of books in my shelves but I red them already.

When nothing comes up in my mind, I decided to stood up from my bed and go straight to the washroom. The cold water drops from the shower is waking my tempted blood, I lift the shower adjuster and feel the warm water drops in my head.

While closing my eyes imagining things, things that is full of thoughts with someone.

When my body is contented with the bathe I had, I went straight to my walk in closet and scan my piled clothes. In the first sliding cabinet there are lots of random shirt, below are my jeans.

Looking straight to the first cabin with shirt and jeans it feels like its better to open the next cabin. So I walk a little bit and open the second cabin full of dresses with different colors and design, while high heels below.

I hold my cabinets door while looking down to the carpet. What am I doing? I am really confused now in choosing what would I wear knowing that I have no route to go to.

I closed the cabinets door and sit on the circular single chair behind me. My body is covered by the robe without any undergarments inside.

After sitting for a bit, I gasped in excitement when  I heard my phone rings beside on the side table. Walking towards it with full of excitement,

I knew it! He will call me....

I answered the phone call without looking on the registered number calling.

"Liozza!"
My excitement deteriorated when I heard Aya's voice.
"Lioooozzza?!" She repeated when I didn't answer back.

I was really expecting for someone....

"Yeah..." I answered her lamely still holding the phone in my left ear.

"Oh! Come on.... what's with that 'yeah' Liozza!"

I am disappointed Aya, pls. Not now..

"Why did you call?" I answered her with a little bit sarcasm.

"Of course I miss my best friend a lot!"

"Okay...."

"Hey! What's on you Liozza? Aren't you going to greet me huh?" I can imagine how she looks like now pouting.

"Okay—good morning..."

I didn't finish what I was about to say when  I heard her laughing.

"See? You are out of your mind again Liozza! Its afternoon!"

I glared on the wall clock above my bed, its already lunch time. I was just wrong and now she's laughing at me? Im not really in a mood Aya.

"Hey! Are you really okay?" She seems worried when I didn't answer back. I left a heavy sigh.

"I'm not Aya, so stop irritating me..."

"Ooh—yeah, you're totally not... do you want me to come over?"

I didn't answer. But instead I left a heavy sigh again.

"Okay there's no need for me to ask anymore, be ready I'm coming.." she added then hangup the phone call.

I lay my self backwards in my bed still my robe on. Facing on the ceiling again. I open my arms occupying the whole bed. I felt like sleeping so I slowly closed my eyes.

In the middle of dreaming....

I heard foot steps and opening of a door from somewhere.

I slowly open my eyes, it is a little bit blurry so I scratch my eyes still laying. My thick eyebrows meet each other when I saw a figure standing in front of me holding some what kind of thing.

"Wake up! Girl!" I know its Aya, and now she's holding some clothes. Holding her hips.
"Hurry! Get up now....Gosh! You're heavy..." she keeps on pulling me holding my both hands trying to get me up from my bed.

"Aya...."

"What's wrong with you? Tita told me that you're not eating even going out from your room!" She's serious now and acted like my mother nagging me while I am not interested.

I didn't answer her sitting my self in my bed right now.

"Liozza! Are you even listening?"

"Will you stop shouting Aya..." I answered lamely, I don't feel like going somewhere now.

"Hey, are you really okay?" She holds my hand and about to touch my forehead when I quickly stood up.

"I'll change now, just wait outside"
I grabbed the clothes that she's holding and walk directly to my wash room to change clothes.

I felt like tired right now, and I can't really describe what I really feels.

I figured out  Aya's chosen clothes from my cabinet is yellow long back dress when I stare my self in the mirror. After I changed clothes.

I didn't even notice what I am wearing when I was just changing my clothes. Maybe because I was really not in my mind right now. Grabbing the brush, combing my hair while wearing high heels. Well Aya chose it again. And directly went straight outside my room letting my hair bounce back. With my pouch in my hands.

"Gorgeous! Let's go?"
I heard Aya amazed as I passed her standing beside my rooms door.

To be continued