Chapter 07

After a minute of driving our way here.
I found my self standing in the entrance of the mall. While Aya is closing the car's door walking towards me.

"Come...."
She grab my left arm while my whole attention is still on the book. Walking to the entrance.

"We need to fix your hair, go shopping and eat!"  She said as we arrive at the small restaurant pass way in by the different shops inside.

"I'll stay here"
I said lamely while looking on my books.

"It's our dating time Zza!"
She rolled her eyes, and without leaving another word. She clutch my arm on hers.

As what she had said earlier, we went directly to the salon. Where there were only few people.

"Make over for two please!"
Aya raise her hands while I was sitting on the swivel chair.

"Clean her messed hair Mama"
She added while making her self comfortable on her chair. Referring to my hair.

"Sure!..."
Mama directly prepared his things and suddenly start to fix us.

The salon is exclusively for girls only, but Mama is semi-I can tell he is half man and half woman. You know what I'm talking about. But if you don't hear him talk, you would probably says that he is a girl if you would see him from a far.

While Mama fixes my hair as well as Aya with the other staff. My whole attention was still on my book. Mama totally fix my hair that I could even scream if I wanted to, but I guess theres nothing to be afraid of. She's known for his better job in doing some treatments.

"Well done..."
Mama said, while looking at the mirror with my reflection.

"Oh my! Zza you look even more prettier!"
Aya shouted with amuse, started walking towards me now.

"Oh-shut up Aya"
I glared before standing, I look up myself in the mirror, and Aya was right. My hair was completely fixed up. It is straight but bouncy, and curly on the bottom.

"We were going to buy new dresses!"
She gasped, while walking away from the salon after talking with Mama. I can't believe that, Mama has still more shops here but preferred to stay.

"Mmmm"
I nod my head.

"Hey! Aren't you going to suggest anything?"

"Mmmm"
I nodded again. And now I know she's pissed.

"Oh come on! Here... lets go there"
She rolled her eyes, still grabbing my arm and I can't resist.

I don't want to glance in any shop we passed, my whole attention was still in the book.

"What do you think?"
At this moment I glance her, and she was fitting a pink floral dress. We are now at the shop full of girl stuffs.

"Pretty.."
I complimented then focused on my book again.

"Will you please leave that for today?"
"Please...."
She grabbed my book and put it away, I rolled my eyes to her.

"It's our day Zza!"
"Don't ruin it...we're just starting"
She's really excited now, I can tell from how she looks.

"Okay...."
I said lamely.

Glancing all over the store—all of the displays are dresses and hills. Different designs, colors and even styles.

Ugh! Its not my style at all.
Its Aya's style. She's a type of girl that you will never see her wearing oversized T-shirt and jeans. She always wear, dresses either skirts. That's her.

"Can we go find another Shop?"
I said while letting a fake smile looking at her.

"Isn't it good...look its really good on you"
She lays the simple dress on me.
One blue, and pink floral then hills.

"Okay! Are we done?"
I said, still the fake smile on my face.

"Not yet! Choose yours and Ill choose mine"
She walk around the shop, starting to fit any dress that she loves with paired hills.

I have my own way to the simple dresses, but still I felt like theres nothing would gonna be look fine to me.

I let out a deep sighed then pulled out any dress that my hand pass with any pointed hills.

I don't care!
I pulled anything,

Here

There

Everywhere!

"Wow! Is that all what you're like!?"
"Pretty good Zza!"
Holding her own chosen dresses—five dresses I guess and two paired hills.

I glanced on my chosen dress, and I felt suddenly disappointed on myself.. why I chose clothes that is not my style thou.

Giving my card to the cashier while Aya does the same. After the cashier punch all of my stuffs, my eyebrows crossed when I found out that I spent already more money with my chosen clothes.

I didn't even know that I chose that much!?

"Are you starving?" She asked after we went from the shop, holding our both paper bags with our chosen clothes.

"Let's eat first..."
She said, while looking from the different food area. I feel hungry already so, I suggest a nice restaurant for us.

I can tell that if I love books! Well Aya loves food, she ate a lot but still maintained her sexy body. We are really in a good condition especially when we are into food, we both love foods we really both are but sad to say she's not into books.

We go directly to the food court, and choses any food that we want to. We choses food that is good for the both of us. We even take our time talking while waiting for the order to arrive.

Well if you're wondering why we both spent our time with each other. It is because we are singles and treat each other as boyfriend and girlfriends.

Sound weird but! That how our  treatment as best friends.

She once had her boyfriend, she love him so much without knowing that she is just used by the man. At first she don't want to think that it is, but then the secret of the man revealed. She even at the point where she is depressed. But thanks to God the depression made her a lesson that she will never love a man again. That's how we are. But me? No! I will make that as an motivation.

To be continued