Chapter 01

You are at the first chapter of the story!

Liozza's POV

"Ahhh...."
I moaned as I felt like my head was hammered it was really painful like shit sitting in my bed. Facing the side table with my flower vase, filled with fresh tulips flowers.

I woke up from the distracting sound of my alarm clock and tapped it hard that make its silent. Checking my phone with the time pop up on my screen under my soft plain pillow.

10:00am

Wearing my pink oversized shirt with underwear as my undergarments, I step on as I about to stand, leaving my slippers beside and starts to walk barefooted.

"Ahh-shit!"
I gasped in, as I stepped something on the floor that almost makes me shout in frustration . Holding my knees to get away from its unstopping pain with a blood stains mark on my carpet.

It was a broken bowl—where I put my cereal last night, I felt something stuck inside and sit back in my bed. Opens my first station of the cabinet beside me and pulls out a box of medicine kit.

Slowly wrapped the area behind the wound with cotton poured from alcohol and slowly pulled the broken bowl stuck in my foot with unstoppable pain.

Forcibly walking towards the door with my bleeding right feet and my hand as my defense to a wall once I bump to it while walking. Avoiding to get more force to stopped the bleeding.

I walk with my one foot into the kitchen and directly open the fridge holding each corner to gain my weight. My eyes went blurry when the vivid light from the fridge welcome me as I open it. There we're lots of uncooked foods inside and some are in the transparent basins.

"Whats wrong with that?"
He asks while looking at my banded foot. With crossing eyebrows.

"Don't talk to me"
I glared to him and he just rolled his eyes and creakingly smile. It still feels bad and I really don't have much time for his unstoppable tease.

Finally I found my cereal and no hesitate to pull it from the fridge and directly suck it in my mouth. Some of the cereal went off the floor that make him smiles more.

I don't eat warm cereal actually, that's how choosy I am.

Dad is my closest friend here at home than mom—she keeps on nagging me that I don't want to hear her repeated words. But still, love her for being a protective mom.

I sit in the kitchen island while pouring a glass of milk leaving my feet swaying in the air. The remote was just beside me so I undoubtedly tap it to watch some Netflix movies and selects my favorite.

"Don't forget the groceries Liozza"
Dad was reading his daily newspaper while sipping his favorite coffee in the couch. Reminding me to the sheets of paper full of the foods that I need to buy.

"Sure dad"
I answered while my mouth is full of cereals. Without finishing my food yet, I stood up and left my food in the kitchen Island. Still walking slowly holding anything to remain my balance.

Before I go in my room I stop on the glass table pass from the kitchen and get the pink sheet of paper. It was the list of the groceries stuff. And slowly walk towards my room, it doesn't feels bad right now since I had eaten my breakfast.

I stand opposite in my bed and jump backwards to lay myself on a softy bed.  Comforting my feet from its unstoppable pain.

Staring on the ceiling full of dream catchers.

1

2

3...

I counted the small to the bigger dream catchers and slightly stared on the sheet of paper in my palm that I need to buy, It is not much of groceries so it won't be hard for me to.

I counted 60 seconds before I decided to stand and go to my washroom.
Before entering the shower area, I remove the bandaids first in my wound still forcing myself to stop making a destructive sound. Making a deep breathe after enduring the pain.

After cleaning my wound, I slowly lift the warm shower leaving my head above to watch as the water drops showers in my head. And adjusted it to warm water.

It is not easy to finish my self in the wash room from the pain as grows when I stepped my wound foot.

I slightly close my eyes and remembers all the chapters I had red last night. It was a tragic one but a romance in the ending. A smirk left in my mouth as I remembered that I  fell asleep with my books beside me sleeping.

That's  how I really spend my self with books.

Slowly, I go out from the washroom and  get the blower , I blower my hair while scanning some jeans and oversized T-shirt in my cabinet. The reflection from the mirror caught my eye, my books were scattered on the floor and I left my glasses on the side table.

After preparing myself. I get my scattered books from the floor putting my glasses on. I left my hair blown by the wind and get my car keys with the list of groceries and directly go in the garage.

"I'm going!"
Shouting while I was passing by the living room hoping that they hear me but I guess not.

My foot feels better now since it doesn't feel bad at all. Pain reduced its limits, and I can walk through now actually.

I maneuvered the car with its minimum speed while reading a book. I can't drive like this but I don't want to. I may had my thoughts in my book but my attention is on the road, that's how comfortable I am driving.

I decided to go in the library first before going to the grocery.

I passed the road glancing outside the window of my car, people were all busy doing their individual jobs everyday. In the middle of thinking, I didn't noticed that I am already at the library's parking area.

To be continued