Chapter 15

Before—during—after doing our hair treatments. Yeah a hair treatment as I guess? We are still holding our hands.
Oh gosh! I don't know what to say now.

If you're asking me if its embarrassing? Oh it is totally embarrassing holding our hands while sitting in the swivel chair while the salon staff does its jobs.
What would be the other costumer thinks of us?

Earlier, before the staff starts, Ash whispered a bit on them and I don't even know what they're talking about. I can't just ask the staff nor Ash of what they are talking about. I still know how to respect their privacy, since it doesn't harm people at all.

But then I found out that its about my oh! No its our hairstyle!

My messy hair fix and he got his haircuts too. But the most intimating is— we both had same hair dye! Why I am not consulted? Even if my sight is blurred because Ash removed my eyeglasses. I can still see of course.

I remove my glasses maximum of twenty minutes at home, but now it takes an hour? More than an hour exactly. I can't put back my glasses its because its on Ash car.

How can I resist! If I didn't even know what they had done to our both hairs?

I slept a bit and now! Waking up with confusions!

I haven't done my hair like this before! I grew up with my dark colored black hair and now its blonde!

And I don't even had a choice now!

"What have you done Ash Wilson?!"
I screamed in the car while stopping my hands to punch him hard.

We're at car already, well I woke up i the car with Ash beside me. Did he carry me here? Why would he do that?

"What!?"
He is smiling looking to his cars mirror fixing his damn blonde hair.
"Didn't you like it? Haha! Of course you like it! You didn't even resist" He said while keeps on combing his hair with his both hands.

"How would I if I am fucking asleep?"
I clinched my fist cause by the anger, I can't just shout inside the salon and scream because of what they had done. So I let out all of my anger here!

"Well—its cute thou"
He left out a damn cute smile that almost reduce my anger—almost.

"Auwhhh!"
He groaned as I punched his lap.
"Why did you do that?"
I can see in his face the pain that caused from the punched I did.

Its just a slight punched but then reacted like that? How gay!

"And why did you do this?"
I pointed to my blonde hair. Raising my left brows.

"Oh come on Liozza! You punched me for that?"
His still holding his lap crossing his eyebrows. He is so damn sexy with his looks now, but that looks can't change my mood right now.

"Good for you!"
I shouted facing him.

"Well instead of arguing with me why don't you just ask the salon staff! It happened anyway ..." He sounds regretting right now. He didn't even raise his voice while answering at me. Why don't he scream and shout in front of me.

I let out a heavy sigh and stares from the outside. While he starts the engine.
I don't know what I really look like. Since at the salon I don't even had a time seeing my face in a mirror. Aside from that, I can't dare to watch my self in the mirror with this hair dye on. And how would I if I am asleep?

I know I am over reacting but, you cant blame me. I lived with my black hair and look at me now. It feels like I'm not in my usual self. I don't even does this before, even mom forces me. But still being hardheaded comes on me. And the worst is, they—he didn't even tell me that, this was his plan for the both of us.

"Hey—look, I'm sorry okay... I don't know that you will felt bad about that, I really don't know"
He parked the car in the parking area.
Looking at me straightly— while me looking away from him. I am still staring outside. Watching the views outside, the sun is enough to glimmered our skin while the cold breeze rounded us to feel comfortable.

"You should have ask permission first"
I answered lamely, still my eyes away. I can't show him how devastated I was. Besides of that, I don't want to see his facial expressions.

"Of course I asked Tita's permission. Before you go out from preparing yourself, I did ask permission to her"
I look at him now and I know he is telling the truth. He is looking straight at me. I can tell that he us really serious from what I had read in his eyes. He has clear blue eyes. I haven't noticed it before since I look at him now.

"You really didn't like it? Just tell me, we can go back there" He added.
It is my first time seeing him this way too serious. I know he can do what he's saying right now.

I didn't answer him but instead I get my phone in my bag and checked my new colored hair. Holding my phone, I can't just directly open my eyes. I cant handle dealing with my self like this.

I look at my face at my phones screen.
Slowly open my eyes to clearly see what my hair looks like.

Wow' I can't just believe that the colors fit me.
Oh gosh!

Im so sorry....

I look at him, and now he is looking outside with his worry look. Without looking is face, I can really tell how sad he was hearing that I don't really like what he had done to me. But now, I was regretting why did I said that. Without even looking myself in the mirror.

How stupid I was?

Sometimes, we can't just stop arguing without even knowing the story behind. That's people, they judge you without knowing the whole story. And I think that's what I am now. I am similar to those.

How can I suppose to tell him that I like it? Now that he feels sad hearing my reaction...

To be continued