Chapter 08

We we're eating while having fun talking funny things. She tell some cringe jokes.

It is almost an 3 hours spending our selves here in the food court. Then decided to go out and walk by in the mall.

"Ice cream!"
She screamed while pointing at the stalls of Ice cream.

"Oh come on....we're just done eating"
I said rolling my eyes, I know she will never gonna listen to me in-terms of foods.

"2 huge ice cream please"
She said, as she arrives at the ice cream stalls.

She gave her cash and pays. And give me the one huge ice cream that she bought. I don't know why but then she really loves Ice cream, she loves cold food.

"Ahh! Why so fckin' cold!"
She gasped, after she had a first bite.

"Its an Ice cream Aya what are you expecting?" I laughed a bit, she really so cute.

"I mean—why it should be that cold?"
She added, I can't just stop from laughing right now.

"Psh—stupid!"
I said, while starting to lick.

"Wait here— I'll buy burger.."
She said, started walking into the burger stalls.

"Sure..."

While waiting on her I get my book beside me using my one hand and other hand with my ice cream. My hand we're shaking so I dropped it. And accidentally stained my shirt.

"Shit!" I cursed,
My huge Ice cream fell when I was about to get my book in the floor.
And stained my t shirt.

"Are you okay?"
Someone asked in-front of me.

"How am I supposed to be okay?"
I answered crossing my eyebrows without looking to the man standing in front of me.

Putting my book aside, I get my tissue and tries to wrap my t shirt from the stained Ice cream.

"You should be careful next time."
He sits beside me while holding the book.

"Don't touch that freak!"
I said, as he tries to scan it.

"Oh—chill!"
He gestured his hands, surrendering.

"Ash!" Oh, I know it was him without looking on him in front of me.
Aya screamed and walk towards us looking to the man beside me while holding her burger.

"You know each other?"
She asked.

"No!"
I replied bitterly while still wrapping on.

"Oh-what happened to that?"
She said as she seed me keep wrapping.

"She's trying to get her book that made her ice cream fell" Ash answered honestly.

"Oh Gosh! Let me help you"
Aya set asides her burger.

"Ill go change"
She tries to help me but I stand quickly and rush to the restroom to change clothes, I looked to my bought clothes and sighed deeply when I found out that it was all dresses.

Stupid!
I have no choice...

"Wow! You look more prettier with that"
Aya complimented me after I changed my clothes as I went back.

"Gosh— I don't have a choice!"
I rolled my eyes on her.

"Good so now were settled!"

"What?"
I asked crossing my eyebrows. From what she said.

"You know him?"
I added while looking at Aya.

"Haha yeah he's my brothers friend"
She answered confidently.

"Shit!"
I grabbed my book from the bench. There is a bit stain on it.

"What? You have problem with that Liozza?" Aya asked while looking at me.

"We're going....now!"
I starter to walk away.

"Oh so you are Liozza!"
He chorused in amuse. I stop a bit from walking.

"Yeah! She's my best best friend! She is Bibliozza Joles and Liozza meet Ash"

"I know!"
I answered then walks away.

"You know him?"
She asked in amuse.

"Of course not!"
"Only his name gosh!"

"Well nice to meet you Book lover"
He smiled genuinely while teasing me with my book.

"Stop calling me that! Freak!"
I glared at him. Walking away from them but now faster than earlier. Aya quickly follows me leaving Ash standing in the bench.

"Bye!"
I saw Aya waved at him and walk towards me clutching her arms.

"What's the problem?" She asked while looking at me crossing my eyebrows.

"No—its just I'm tired?"
I answer while smiling bitterly. And I know she will get my point with that.

I can't really believe! That man is always there whenever I'm not in a good situation. I'm not blaming him, but I guess I am? Should I be thankful then? I don't think so...

While we are walking towards the parking area. She keeps on telling me how noisy her brother is. I can't stop laughing—the way she describe it. His brother is kinda opposite from her I can really tell. If Aya is not into relationships, then her brother is a playboy and always bring girls to his condo. If Aya loves eating, then her brother isn't, he even ask Aya to come with him to the Gym to do some work outs. Her brother is a close friend of mine also but, I rarely sees him now since he had his own business.

He is 5years older than Aya. And as what had Aya said, he really is a noisy man. Aya and Niño has different fathers and he is not her biological sister. Niño's father died when he was young and Tita, which is Aya's mom re married to Aya's dad. But still they really treat each other as a real sisters and brothers. No wonder Niño is a black American and Aya is white! Haha! Sounds funny right but its true.

Their parents are now on the other country while Aya continues her study with me and Niño took good cares of everything.

"Let me drive this time"
I insisted as we arrive at the parking lot.

She just smiled and get inside my car. With our paper bags which we had bought our stuff earlier. I know she is also tired right now that's why I insisted to drive this time. She even press the speaker to turn on the music which is her favorite. And sing with it too. I can't stop smiling while driving, listening to her singing the song with wrong lyrics.

To be continued