Chapter 13

Day passed

I'm still doing what my daily routine is, book. Of course, still reading my book.
I was about to continue, what I am doing when I heard a knock on the door.

"Liozza, come out for breakfast! Faster"
She said, while walling away from my rooms door.

I was about to answer but she left me already. I felt hungry already so, I fix my glasses first before rushing outside.

There were different foods already prepared, while mom still on serving a food. Dad sits on his chair while me looking at them while walking.

We have helpers also a cook to prepared something for us. But since mom is here, she prepared food instead of the helpers. She wants to take her time with us while she had a time or a work break.

"Don't look at me with that face Liozza"
Mom scolded me, when she sees me with my sad facial expression walking towards the dining.

"What's wrong?"
Dad asked as he noticed me too, I sit beside him. Scooping butter on my toasted bread.

"Go on, and eat more Liozza. I don't want you to go back to school with that kind of health" she said while sitting in front of me.

Yeah, she's right. Since we had a short vacation. I only ate a little bit. I always spend my time on reading, that I even forgot to eat.

They talk a bit about their jobs while eating. I give my attention to what I eat but still can hear what the topic they had.

After taking our time to eat together, dad stood up. And I noticed just now that he is wearing an office suit whit his case beside. He kisses us before rushing in the garage.

My phone buzz, it was in the table. I licked my finger first before clicking the message.

"Who's that? Is it Aya?"
Mom asked, looking at me.

"No its..." I was doubting to tell her.
"Its As-h" I said as she waited me to add what would I suppose to say.

She only nodded, "Is he come over?"

I didn't answer her, she nodded again knowing that he knows what my answer would be.

Silence remain to us, before we heard the door bell outside. I was about to stand when mom insisted to.

I look at her while looking at her. Opening the entrance door.

"Oh! Ash—come!"
Mom opens the door wider to let Ash enter inside.

I continued eating my food, as I see Ash is already inside. I don't know the reason why she comes hear, she only texted me that he will come over.

I am looking down on my food, when I feel that someone just sit beside me.

"You're not done eating?"
He asked while looking at me.

"Not obvious"
I nod as my answer on him.
Its sound sarcasm.

Mom get back with desserts in her trays. And lay some to Ash. They keeps on talking and laughing a bit while me looking down on my food with my thoughts outside world.

After I ate my food I stood up and went directly to the living and read my book.

"BL...."
He whispered on me while passing me and sits one meters away beside me.

"Shut up"
I said while looking at my book.

"You're so annoying you know.."
He smiled while smirking.

"Of course I know"
I said without an interest.

"Here's the book by the way"
He give me the book.

"Put it there"
I pointed to the glass table in the center while my attention is still on the book.

"Aren't you bored here reading? You should go out with someone thou."
I glance on him and reads my book again.

I felt the couch moved so I glanced at him a little. He is standing now while facing mom.

"Can I take your daughter outside?"
I stop from what I am doing as I hear him says that.

"Of course Ash! She's been here a days keep reading her books"
Mom answer without hesitation.

"Mom!"
I glared mom and she smiled me in return.

"Go dressed up Liozza, Ill go upstairs"
Mom stands up and leave.

I was still sitting hiding my anger while looking to Ash.

I don't have a choice!

"Aren't you going to prepare yourself? Or that's it you've prepared for"
He glance on me from head to foot.

When his words registered in my mind I throw the book without hesitation on his freaking face.

"You freak!"
I stand directly and walk towards my room.

I lay on my bed backwards, I can't just believe that Im going out with that freak!

I lay still my head for how many minutes, Im tired preparing when I knew Im going out with a freak.

"Zza! Are you done preparing?"
Mom asked outside the door.

"No—not yet mom"
I answered lamely while still lying in the bed.

"Not yet? You stayed almost an hour in your room and still your not done there?"

"Shut up mom!"

"Okay okay—just hurry!"

I rolled my eyes of anger and heavily step my feet towards the washroom.
I intentionally take myself half an hour in the washroom and decided to go out.

"What takes you so long?"

"Shit!"
I screamed loud.

I was really startled as he showed himself sitting in my bed crossing his arms. My body was covered by the bath robe.

"What are you doing here? Didn't you know the word privacy freak!"
I madly glared at him.

Instead of answering me, he go directly to my cabinet and pull a clothes.

"Wear this!"
He throws them in my bed.

I glance on the clothes that he pulled, I rolled my eyes on him, it is a dress.

No-no!
Im not gonna wear that with you Freak!

"Don't so cheesy, I won't do anything with you"
he winks at me.

"Get the hell out freak! I can choose whatever I wanted to!"

"Okay okay— wear that or else"

"Else what you freak! Get out!"

I push him towards my door and closed it.

How dare he is!
He is really getting in my nerves!

To be continued