Chapter 09

A day passed...

The next day, Aya comes to my house and theres no words letting out from her mouth without mentioning that freak man. And I know she is just teasing me for me to talk to her, whenever my attention is on the book.

"What's problem with that dude Zza?"
She asked, teasing me again with the nickname she made just now. No one called me that except her.

"Its nothing-it just he startled me the other day okay!"
I raised my voice, showing her that I'm pissed of.

"That's it? You don't want me to mention him because he startled you?"
"It's not a big deal Liozza! He's a good man and you knew that" She rolled her eyes on me.

"Psh!"

"You told me last time that he was the one who returned your book right?"
I nodded.

"Then you should be thankful Zza!"
She added, I know she's serious right now. I can fell it.

"Why would I? He keeps showing up in unexpected situation!"
Still I insisted, gesturing my hands on her.

"Its just a coincidence...."
"But wait-how did you know his name?"
She asked again, as she remembered the last time I said his name.

"He left a sheet of paper from the book with his written name"
I said calmly, I am telling the truth and its not a big deal at all.

"See? His a good man!"

"Okay..."
I said calmly, and showed to her that I believe now—if I keep on insisting I know she wouldn't stop me.

Then continue reads my book it is my 10th book actually. When she shut her mouth and silence remains.

I had done red them from the past days. I even skip sleeping just to finish those. Its not really necessary but I can't just passed the day without reading those a day. Because of my curiosity of what would happen next to the story, I really take my time on it reading.

While me reading my book, Aya tries to get my attention but It isn't working, so instead of talking with me to got my attentions she watch movie instead.

She-decided to go home after she received a call from her brother. Her brother always call Aya to help him in his office. Niño has its assistant but still insisted her sister to come over. His assistant is a girl and yup sexy, and he don't want to be interrupted.

Next day passed, I still prisoned my self in my room full of books and foods in my arm.

Sleep

Eat

Read

And my life was really a cycle, at home. After sleeping I ate, the food which is sent by the helpers and read while eating. That's how lazy I am at home. I don't even experienced cleaning the whole house, I rarely cleans my room how much the whole house? I don't even cleans my self how much the room? I only take a bathe when I only remember. Don't be like me guys!

"Eating time! Bibliozza!"
Mom shouted from outside from my room after the day passed, then tries to open the door but its locked. I know she is going to work right now—and always been busy that's why she even waste her time on me calling right now.

"Im still full mom!"
I shouted from the inside,  If I'll tell her that I am hungry—she will literally wait me until I finish my food before going to work. I don't want her to think about me when she's really busy at work. There are still more patient waiting there than taking good care of me.

I know how to take care of myself already. I'm old enough, but mind doesn't grow.

"Okay! Go out when you're hungry!"
She shouted, and I hear rushing moved from her outside.

Then I continued what I am doing.

Everyday, I keep on reading my books and mom bring foods in my room whenever she had chances. She's always telling me to go out in my room and eat healthy food as many as I can while she's not at home.

Leaning on the headboard with my glasses on.

Headphones on both ears listening to my favorite song.

Enduring all the happenings from what I am reading.

In reading books, I found out that fiction is better than reality.

Im not really into boys but the characters in the book was inspiring and made me wish to have-meet a man like those. I am really an ambitious girl but who can blame me? Mostly of the girls here I know— preferred the fictional boys than in teal life. Am I right? Left? Well correct-me if I'm wrong.

And I know, that no one exist in this world like those man characters. Is there? Maybe?. But only few.

I was in the middle of reading when my phone buzzed. I was about to ignore it, but when I see the named pop up in my screen. I press it.

It was day 3 since we had Aya home.
And its his first message she sent me with in that days. I knew she's also been busy helping her brother while me taking much time with books. If I still have  big brother I might be busy like her I guess.

Get ready Liozza!
Dont prison your self in your dim room and go out! To the amazing world....
I'll go over...

Aya Nña-

I know there's a bit teasing on her message but she's still right.
Instead of making some move- I keep on reading my book while setting aside my phone and muted it.

I was finally done with 10 books!

I still have more left to be read....
If she's coming, that would be great! If she will be going to read book with me that would be exciting! But I know she would not.

My attention was on my book when I hear a knock on the door!

Wait? I checked my phone and its 3hours since I received Aya's message.

Oh no!

"Liozza!"
She called, and I know she waited me for an hour outside.

"Mmmmm"
I said while my attention is still on what I am reading.

"Oh come on! Aren't you prepared yourself yet?"
She said, with her impatient tune.

"I'm tired Aya...."
I said lamely.
Glancing on the door close.

"Of course your tired on reading books! Open the door or I will open it for you!"
She said with irritation.

I smiled a bit.
"Go open it...."
Knowing that my door is lock.

"Fck you! Liozza I'll count...."
My eyebrows met, when I felt how angry she is right now. I know she is about to open the door, when she finds out that its locked.

"Okay okay...coming"
I set aside my book first then fixed my unstable glasses. Unlocking the door and I let her open it.

"Oh Gosh!"
She screamed when finally she opens the door. Glancing on the room.
"Are you really insane?" She added.

"What!?"
I asked without interest.

"Look at your room Liozza!"
"Its 100% completely a mess!"
I laughed with her reaction. I know she would probably say that. Of course I know how messy my room is.

"Stop over reacting okay?" I said without looking at her.
Then I rush in the wash room and lift the cold shower.
I can feel the waking veins in my body as the cold water drops shower throughout my body.

Relaxing'

To be continued