•20•

"So much for going to my dream college." Izuku muttered, boarding the plane back to Japan with Eijirou and Katsuki.

"Hey, it was your idea to switch schools." Katsuki pointed out, finding his seat and dropping into it.

"Oh, can I have the window seat? Please?" Izuku asked, using his puppy dog eyes on the blond.

Katsuki rolled his eyes but moved one seat over, letting Izuku have the window seat. The green haired boy almost squealed in excitement.

Eijirou softly smiled at him, happy that he was acting even slightly normal after what happened a few weeks ago. He had a feeling that Kaminari being arrested and thrown into jail had something to do with his ability to act even remotely happy again.

"And yeah it was my idea. I just... really need to be home for a little while." He said, his mood slipping for a seconds before he put his bright smile back on. "Besides, now I get to go to college with my two best friends."

'Best friends.'

It's not like asking Izuku out was on the top of Eijirou and Katsuki's list of priorities. They had a lot more pressing matters the past few weeks in America. Like getting Kaminari locked up and trying to help Izuku through all of the trauma he now had to live with.

So no, they hadn't asked him out.

They doubted they would anytime soon. He had just gotten out of an abusive relationship, getting right back into a romantic relationship probably isn't something he wanted to do.

Not that they didn't act like they were all dating anyways.

Izuku's hand shot out and grabbed onto Katsuki's firmly as the plane started to move. He kept his eyes trained on the window, watching as the aircraft picked up speed and then started to rise.

The blond and redhead that were sitting next to him watched in amusement at how much he seemed to enjoy the spectacle.

Once they were finally fully in the air, Izuku spoke up. "Does anyone else find it weird that we're just casually hurtling through the air at hundreds of miles per hour, or is it just me?" He mused.

"Well I didn't before you brought it up, you damn nerd." Katsuki grumbled, knowing that his thoughts would now be trained on that for the majority of the flight.

"Dude that is... super freaky to think about." Eijirou agreed from the other side of Katsuki.

"Heh, sorry." Izuku said nervously. He felt bad that he had freaked them out when they would have been fine if he would have just kept his mouth shut.

"Don't apologize for that. You don't need to." Katsuki said, just like every other time Izuku apologized for something that didn't require an apology.

"Sorry-"

"Zuku, that defeats the whole purpose of telling you to not apologize." Eijirou said with a playful smile as Izuku's face heated up.

"Yeah, sorry about that-"

Katsuki placed a hand over Izuku's mouth, quieting him. "When I move my hand, you're not going to apologize again, yeah?" He asked.

Izuku nodded.

The blond slowly moved his hand away. Izuku beamed at him, letting Katsuki and Eijirou know exactly what he was about to do. "Sorry!" He said quickly, just to annoy Katsuki.

"Of course you did." Katsuki said with a small smile at how dorky Izuku was.

"Mhm, but you love me Kacchan, don't try to deny it." Izuku teased, poking the side of Katsuki's face.