•19•

This entire chapter made me oh so uncomfortable. There's obviously a lot of talk about sexual assault and abuse, so make sure you're okay with reading that, okay guys? Stay safe please.

I also have no zero experience in the legal aspect of this, so I'm just bsing my way through it, okay? Okay.

Katsuki didn't bother with knocking, seeing as Eijirou was still on the phone with Izuku, letting him know that they had reached his dorm.

Izuku knew it was them, but couldn't help the sudden instinct to sit straight up and scoot to the furthest corner of his bed, putting as much space between him and the two boys as possible.

"It's just us, you don't have to be scared, okay? We won't hurt you." Katsuki said, slowly walking over to the bed and sitting on the edge, making sure that there was plenty of room between him and Izuku. He knew that the other boy had to make the first move for comfort right then. Katsuki couldn't push him to do something he wasn't comfortable with.

Katsuki and Eijirou both were instantly aware to the fact Izuku was only in a large shirt and he had hickeys covering most of his exposed skin. The red haired boy's breathing hitched as the worst possible scenario went through his head.

"Kat-" Eijirou started.

Katsuki cut him off, already knowing what he was going to say. "I know." He said softly.

"Zuku, can you tell us what happened?" Eijirou asked cautiously, taking a seat next to Katsuki at the end of the bed.

Izuku shook his head, not sure he could actually voice what he had just been through.

Eijirou let out a shaky breath. Izuku's reaction had confirmed his fears. "That's okay, you don't have to." He said, trying desperately to not cry.

Izuku had his arms wrapped around his knees and his chin tucked behind them. "I-I tried- I tried to stop him. He just- he wouldn't listen to me. He didn't care." He said, sounding detached and emotionless.

Katsuki had his fists clenched in the blankets of Izuku's bed, trying to not lash out for the green haired boy's sake. The last thing he needed was the blond pissed off and raging.

"Jesus Chirst." Eijirou breathed out. It was really starting to hit him that one of his best friends had abused and.... sexually assaulted the boy he had been in love with for over two years.

Izuku finally let his eyes move up to glance at Katsuki and Eijirou. "I-I'm sorry." He said, his eyes filling with more tears.

Katsuki moved forwards slowly, making sure he didn't startle Izuku. When he was sure that the green haired boy was okay with him touching him, he pulled him into a tight hug.

"Don't ever apologize for this, Izuku. It was not your fault." Eijirou said, fisting his hand into the back of Izuku's shirt and just letting it rest there.

Izuku only had the strength to nod as he dug his face into the crook of Katsuki's neck, seeking the physical comfort only the two boys next to him could provide.

Katsuki ran a soothing hand through Izuku's green locks, knowing that his next words would more than likely upset the smaller boy. "Can you tell us where he... touched you?" He asked gently. He needed to know how bad it was.

Izuku tensed his arms, his eyes clenching shut. "Just my mouth." Izuku whispered.

The blond's arms tightened around him as he nodded in understanding.

"You know we need to call the police, right?" Eijirou asked softly.

Izuku nodded.

"I know the last thing you want to do right now is talk about all of this with a random stranger, but I don't think you should wait to do it." Eijirou continued. He knew all Izuku wanted to do was curl up with him and Katsuki and sleep, but that would have to wait.

"I know." Izuku whispered.

Katsuki let his gaze linger on his red haired boyfriend as he talked, admiring the way he could so calmly talk Izuku through this.

"Do you want to call and have officers come out here or do you want to go to a station?" Eijirou asked, resting his forehead on Izuku's back.

"Can we go to a station? I- I don't think I can be in this room any longer." Izuku managed to say.

"Of course, Zuku." Katsuki whispered while Eijirou got off the bed and searched for clothes for the small boy.

Once Izuku was fully clothed, adorning a pair of sweatpants and Katsuki's hoodie, the three boys walked out of the dorm. Or two of them walked out, Izuku was still being held in Katsuki's arms. Both seemed reluctant to let go of the other and Eijirou found it adorable, softly smiling at the two as they left.

Eijirou had looked up the directions to the nearest police station and was directing Katsuki on where to go. When they reached the station, Eijirou was the one to explain what had happened, abuse and all, and they were directed on where to go, what paper work to fill out, and who they'd need to talk to.

It was fairly late at night by now, so there wasn't very many people present, just a few thugs that were getting arrested for minor things.

When Izuku was supposed to go and talk with an officer, he wouldn't let go of Katsuki. Seeing as the cop had context of the situation, they allowed Katsuki to come with.

The blond got to hear first hand what Kaminari had done to Izuku throughout their relationship.

He wanted to bash his skull in with a rusty baseball bat.

They were sent back home, or back to Katsuki and Eijirou's hotel, shortly after. The police would be doing a follow up and bringing in Kaminari for questioning.

"My mom's gonna kill me." Izuku mumbled while staring at the ceiling of the hotel room. He was in between Katsuki and Eijirou. He was partially on the blond and Eijirou was tracing random patterns on his back. All of them knew sleep was useless at that point.

"With hugs and katsudon maybe." Katsuki snorted. He knew Inko and he knew she wasn't going to blame Izuku for this. She'd just try her damnedest to make sure it never happened again.

There was silence for a few seconds before Izuku broke it. He grabbed onto one of Katsuki's hands and then Eijirou's free hand. "I should have listened to you two this morning." He muttered.

Katsuki didn't have a clue how to respond to that. What was he supposed to say? 'Yeah you should have, but you didn't'? No way in hell was he going to say that.

Eijirou was just as lost. He wanted to comfort Izuku, but he knew that no matter what he said, it wouldn't make the pain go away. He felt absolutely useless.

So instead, both boys held him tighter, letting him know that they weren't going anywhere.

And for the first time in a long time, Izuku felt completely and utterly safe.