•8•

Izuku never received another text. He was so confused as to why they both seemed to be so upset with him.

A few minutes later, he got a skype notification on his phone, prompting him to pull out his laptop. He was in Kaminari's room while the blond was out making them both some ramen for dinner.

When he opened up skype, he saw that Eijirou was trying to call him. He quickly hit the answer button. It had been to long since they had last called.

"Bakugou broke my phone." The redhead said as soon as Izuku became visible on his screen.

"Kacchan did... what?" Izuku asked in complete puzzlement.

"I shattered his god damn phone, okay?" Katsuki said while crossing his arms and glaring at Eijirou's laptop. His glare turned to the redhead in question, when an elbow connected with his ribs.

"Why would... Kacchan, why?" Izuku asked, not having the faintest clue why the blond would do something like that.

"That's not important. We're just... we're not mad at you, okay?" Eijirou said, just wanting the green haired boy to know that they weren't mad at him.

Katsuki scoffed. "I'm mad at him."

"Why?!" Izuku exclaimed, hating the thought of either of them being upset with him.

Eijirou rolled his eyes at the blond. "No he's not Mido, he's messing with you."

Katsuki glared at him and angrily whispered to him so that Izuku wouldn't hear. "What the hell? Yes, I am mad at him. He didn't have to let dunce face fucking kiss him."

"He's just supposed to know we're both in love with him then? He's just supposed to know and take our feelings into consideration before making out with one of our best friends? I don't know if you've notice, but he is the densest person on the face of the planet. He doesn't have a clue how much he's hurting us because you know he'd stop it in a heartbeat if he knew. He'd put our feelings ahead of his own. Maybe you should try that some time." Eijirou whispered back, some how more pissed off than the blond sitting next to him.

Katsuki was stunned into silence. It wasn't very often that Eijirou blew up, especially at him, but when he did, it always had a way of shutting Katsuki up. He just never knew what to say afterwards and it would leave him with a sick feeling in the pit of his stomach.

"Are you two okay? What're you fighting about this time?" Izuku asked, being able to see that they were arguing, but not being able to hear what it was about.

"Nothing Mido, Bakubro is just being himself again." Eijirou said with a forced laugh to try and lighten the mood of the call. He just wanted to be able to talk with Izuku like they used to. He wanted the awkward and tense atmosphere to go away.

"Ah, I see now." Izuku said with a small giggle, wanting the exact same thing. He wanted things back the way they were before.

"I hate both of you." Katsuki growled, crossing his arms like a child.

"Awe, we love you too Kacchan." Izuku cooed, causing Katsuki to tense.

Izuku didn't notice him stiffen and he definitely didn't notice Eijriou grab his hand under his desk.

"Izu? Who're you- Oh." Kaminari said, walking in with two bowls of ramen and seeing Izuku skyping his best friends on his bed.

"Oh thank god, food!" Izuku cheered, quickly grabbing the bowl offered to him and taking a bite.

"Careful! It's-"

"Ouch!"

"-hot." Kaminari said too late.

Katsuki snorted from the other side of the screen. "Typical."

"Kacchan, don't be mean." Izuku whined, blowing on the forkful of noodles before shoving them into his mouth this time.

Kaminari had taken a seat next to Izuku, right next to Izuku, and started to eat his own noodles, watching his own two friends carefully. "So how was your guys' holidays?" He asked casually.

"Fucking terrible." Katsuki sneered at him, wishing he could reach through the camera and beat the shit out of the other blond.

Eijirou grabbed his other hand, making him look over at the redhead. "Calm down, seriously." He whispered to him.

Katsuki looked back at the screen then Eijirou. "But he's trying to-"

"Exactly, don't let him win." Eijirou said, knowing that Katsuki wouldn't want Kaminari to win anything over him, ever again.

When they turned their attention back to Izuku and Kaminari, they almost wished they hadn't.

Kaminari was whispering something to the green haired boy, who was just giggling in return.

Katsuki tensed up and reached to close the laptop, which would end the call.

"Katsuki Bakugou, I swear to god if you break my fucking laptop-" Eijirou said, reaching for his hand and yanking it back.

Izuku's attention was immediately snapped back to the two boys, much to Kaminari's annoyance. "Whoa- Kacchan, what's wrong?" He asked, shifting himself closer to the screen and in turn brushing off Kaminari's advances.

"Huh? Nothing Deku, don't worry about it." Katsuki responded, feeling slightly proud of himself seeing as Izuku's attention was now completely on him and Eijirou.

Kaminari moved back to Izuku's side, resting is head on the shorter boy's shoulder. "Hey, we should probably get going if you want to make it back to the dorms tonight." He said, really just wanting him to end the call.

Izuku's eyes widened as he realized that he was right. "Oh jeez, I totally forgot about that! Sorry guys, I have to go, but I'll call you back once I get back to the dorms?" He offered, knowing that they still needed to talk after their kind of, sort of, fight.

"Yeah, okay Mido. Talk to you later then." Eijirou said with a small smile.

"Yup! See you later!" Izuku said cheerfully.

"See ya, nerd." Katsuki said, right before the call was cut short.

Eijirou let out a breath he hadn't realized he had been holding until then. He turned to Katsuki slowly, letting the reality of their situation sink in.

"I don't- I don't like-" He tried to say, but a sob kept him from actually finishing any sentence.

Katsuki held his arms out to the redhead and allowing him to fall into the blond. "Yeah, I know." He said softly, holding him close.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Izu? I have a question." Kaminari said while Izuku grabbed his duffle bag and they made their way out of Kaminari's room.

"Hey, just gimme a sec, I wanna say bye to Mina." He said, rushing into Mina's room and thanking her for letting him stay for so long. They hugged and then Izuku was back with Kaminari, exiting the duplex.

"Okay, what'd you want to ask, Kami?" Izuku questioned, getting into the passenger seat of his truck.

Once they were both seated, Kaminari turned to him and took a deep breath. "I was wondering if you... maybe... would want to... be... my boyfriend?" He asked, cringing at the fact his voice went a little higher than normal when he asked.

Izuku sent him a bright smile. "Of course!" He answered. Kaminari was so nervous when he asked, it was quite cute.

The blond let out a breath of relief. "Awesome." He said while putting his truck into reverse.

Izuku laughed at his response. "Yeah, it's pretty awesome."