•17•

⚠️Verbal Abuse and Manipulation⚠️

The next morning, Izuku woke up before Katsuki or Eijirou. His phone had been buzzing on the nightstand and he grabbed it before it could wake anyone else.

Denki~
Yesterday was ridiculous.

Denki~
Did you know they were coming?

Denki~
You totally did, didn't you? You just didn't want to tell me.

Denki~
Have you been talking to them?

Denki~
They knew about your black eye but I know you got that AFTER I told you to stop talking to them.

Denki~
Just something else you're lying to me about.

Denki~
What else do you lie about?

Denki~
Have you made out with Kirishima too?

Denki~
Your fucking roommate?

Denki~
Have you FUCKED your roommate?

Denki~
God you're such a whore.

Denki~
How could I have not seen it earlier?

Izuku~
What're you talking about?? Of course I haven't slept with Hinata! Why would you even think that?

Denki~
Oh so now you decide I'm worth your time. That's rich.

Izuku~
Denks c'mon, I'm sorry. I had no clue they were coming! They just showed up, I swear!

Denki~
Don't Denks me! I walked in and you were on Kirishima's LAP Izuku. What the fuck is wrong with you?!

Izuku~
I was freaking out, okay? I wasn't thinking clearly and he just pulled me into a hug and then we ended up sitting on the bed and I don't even really remember it. I'm so so sorry! Please, I promise I didn't mean to.

Denki~
Just like you didn't mean to shove your tongue down Bakugou's throat over spring break?

Izuku~
I already told you that that was a mistake. It didn't mean anything.

Denki~
You've been making a lot of god damn mistakes lately Izuku. It's really pissing me off.

Izuku~
I know, and I'm so so sorry! I'll fix it, okay? I promise I will.

Denki~
You're right, you are going to fix it. This time, you're not going to lie to me. You're going to kick the two assholes out of your dorm room right now. I'll be there in ten minutes. If they're not gone by the time I get there, you're in big trouble, got it?

Izuku~
But they're asleep!

Denki~
I don't give a shit! And if I find out they're in your bed right now, so help me god-

Izuku~
I'll wake them up and they stayed on Hinata's bed, don't worry.

Denki~
They better have Izuku.

Izuku~
They did, I promise.

Denki~
Your promises don't mean shit.

Denki~
I'll be there in ten.

Izuku~
Okay. I love you

Read 9:04