•12•

⚠️Abuse⚠️

True to his word, Izuku didn't see Katsuki and Eijirou before they left.

Of course, this raised a lot of questions from his boyfriend, who was driving the two to the airport. The atmosphere in Kaminari's truck was incredibly tense and neither of the other boys seemed to want to talk. The only thing they said was a short goodbye before they were gone and getting onto a plane.

Kaminari knew that something was up. He figured they probably had a fight over something or another, but he wasn't sure what.

He drove over to Izuku's dorm, wanting to know what actually happened between them all. He knocked on his door, waiting for someone to answer.

Hinata's eyes went wide when he opened his dorm door and found Kaminari on the other side. "Oh uh, Hi Kaminari." He said nervously while opening the door up for him.

Izuku shot straight up in his bed when he heard his boyfriend's name.

"Jesus, what's up with you?" The blond asked his boyfriend with furrowed brows.

"I'm just gonna go hang out with Kageyama, or go to the library, or get beat up in a park or something, anythings better than sticking around here." Hinata said suddenly before booking it out the door.

Kaminari watched him go before turning back to his boyfriend, more suspicious than before. "What's going on Izuku? Seriously, first you bail on going to the airport with Kirishima and Bakugou, then you don't text me back, you freak out when I walk in, and Hinata is obviously trying to stay as far away from us as possible right now."

The green haired boy took a shaky breath, knowng that he had to tell Kaminari what happened the night before. "Sit down?" He asked, motioning to a spot on the bed next to him.

Kaminari hesitantly took a seat on the bed. "Izu, talk to me. What happened?"

"Last night Kacchan, Kiri, and I went to the beach." Izuku began.

"Yeah, I know that. You told me." Kaminari said.

Izuku nodded his head. "And we were going to go get food and the restaurant so Kiri went ahead of Kacchan and I to get a table."

"Izuku, where are you going with this? Why do you seem so freaked out?" The blond asked, getting annoyed with the fact that Izuku was clearly stalling from telling him what was actually bothering him.

"Kacchan and I changed and before we left... he... he kissed me..." Izuku finally said and was instantly hit with a wave of nausea.

Kaminari just stared at Izuku for a few seconds as he tried to wrap his head around the new information. "He... did what?" He asked slowly.

"Kacchan.. he kissed me and- and-" Izuku tried to explain, but tears started to fall from his eyes and he couldn't finish.

"And what, Izuku?" The blond in front of him pressed, abruptly standing up from the bed and glaring at the smaller boy.

Izuku followed after him, standing as well. "I... I kissed him back, but it was only for a few seconds and I was so confused and I didn't know what I was doing! I'm so sorry, I know that I messed up and I understand that you're probably-"

Silence fell in between them as Izuku held the right side of his face in shock. "Did... did you just..."

Kaminari was quick to apologize. "Shit, Izu I'm sorry! I didn't- I was just so mad and I didn't- Fuck, please don't cry, please don't cry." He pleaded, seeing more tears well up in the emerald green eyes. He placed his hands on either side of the boy's face, gently rubbing his thumb over the red mark he had left on Izuku. "I'm so, so sorry, baby." He whispered.