•7•

Kiri~
I'm sorry, what???

Mina~
They've kind of been a thing all break but neither of them seemed to be in a hurry to tell anyone else and I just kind of thought you all deserved to know now seeing as they're currently making out in our living room.

Sero~
Huh? When did that happen?! Wasn't he with Kiri of Bakugou or something? I swear he was dating one of them.

Mina~
Nope they've both just been completely and utterly in love with him for over a year and now that he's over here and they're still at home Kami decided it'd be a good idea to swoop in.

Sero~
Dang really bro? That's low.

Sero~
Where is he anyway?

Mina~
Um

Kiri~
What Mina?

Mina~
Where's Bakugou right now?

Kiri~
He's with me, our families decided to hang out for New Years why?

Mina~
Because you're probably going to need to stop him from killing someone.

Kiri~
Why? He's already pissed off. What could possibly make it worse?

Mina~
Kaminari just kind of carried Midoriya back to his room...

Mina~
Kiri? You still there?

Sero~
Those two are totally buying tickets to America right now.

Mina~
No they aren't, they're probably crying! Kaminari just totally betrayed them!

Kami~
No I fucking didn't! I took him to my room so that he could go to bed. Calm the hell down.

Sero~
Whoa look who pried his lips away from the broccoli long enough to text us back.

Kami~
I'm really not in the mood right now Sero.

Sero~
Oh trust me we all know what you're in the mood for right now ;)

Bakugou left the group~

Mina~
Well look what you've done now!

Kiri left the group~

Sero~
Oh you're fucked dude. Even Kiri's mad at you.

Kami~
Whatever I'm going to bed.

Sero~
Mhm suuuuuuure dude.

Mina~
SERO!

Kaminari threw his phone on the side table next to his bed. He was basically seething after reading through the group chat. None of them had any right to be mad at him. He hadn't done anything wrong! Izuku was completely and utterly single and Kaminari wanting to date him wasn't against any law.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Izuku asked him, grabbing his hand.

Kaminari let out a sigh and moved to pull Izuku closer to him. They had been sleeping like that the entire time Izuku was with him and Mina. "It's nothing." He mumbled into the other boy's green hair.

"It doesn't seem like nothing. You know you can talk to me about anything, right?" Izuku asked, looking up at his sort of boyfriend.

"Yeah, but it's nothing. Don't worry 'bout it, okay?" He said, placing a kiss on Izuku's forehead.