•18•

Sexual Assault

Eijirou and Katsuki stared at Izuku in shock. They couldn't believe what he had just done.

"Hello?" The operator asked after not receiving an answer.

Izuku looked towards the door, telling both boys to leave. Katsuki looked like he was about to argue and potentially risk going to jail, but Eijirou grabbed his arm and led him to the door. They couldn't help Izuku from behind bars in a foreign country.

"I'm so sorry! I accidentally dialed this number. I didn't know it was an emergency line, I'm a foreign exchange student from Japan." Izuku explained while the two boys threw him one last look over their shoulder before they were gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few minutes later and Kaminari was barging into Izuku's dorm, like he was expecting to catch Izuku doing something he wasn't supposed to. "You actually got them out." He noted. "How'd you do it? I know for a fact they wouldn't have just left."

Izuku kept his eyes trained on Kaminari's shoes, not wanting to make eye contact. "I-I called the- the cops." He stuttered.

"You... you got them arrested?" Kaminari asked in disbelief. Maybe he needed to have a little more faith in his boyfriend, if he was willing to get his two best friends arrested to follow Kaminari's orders.

"No, they left after I dialed the number." Izuku explained, worried that Kaminari would get upset with him because Katsuki and Eijirou weren't in jail. "I'm sorry, there wasn't a point in getting the cops to come out here when they already left."

He flinched when he felt a hand fall onto his head, ruffling his curls. "Hey, don't apologize for that, okay? I get it. I'm proud of you for calling the cops though. You did good, Izu." Kaminari praised, making Izuku softly smile.

That Kaminari is the one he fell in love with. The one who was gentle. The one who told him sweet things to ease his nerves.

He missed him.

"What'd you wanna do today? We can do anything you want." Kaminari offered, grabbing Izuku's hand and pulling him to his feet.

Izuku's smile became more confident at his words. "Really?" He asked excitedly. His blond boyfriend just nodded. "Well there's this new art exhibit that opened up at the museum down town and I had been meaning to-"

Kaminari cut him off, "Okay, anything but that."

Izuku's face instantly fell.

"Whoa Izu, I was kidding. Damn, you were so disappointed." Kaminari said with a chuckle as he used one of his hands to lift Izuku's chin and then placed a soft kiss on his lips. "Of course we can go to that art exhibit."

The little green haired bundle of joy could barely contain himself, nearly jumping up and down. He pulled Kaminari into a tight hug. "Thank you." He said cheerily, but there was a little voice in the back of his head that said he should have to thank Kaminari.

"You're welcome. Now get dressed so we can go." Kaminari said, pushing Izuku over to his dresser.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The museum was... fun.

At least for Izuku, or for the most part. Kaminari was bored most of the time and grew impatient about half way through.

They were now back in Izuku's dorm, both laying on his bed. Izuku had his head on Kaminari's lap while the blond scrolled through his phone. The green haired boy was nearly asleep when Kaminari started to leave light kisses on his forehead, moving them down to connect their lips.

Izuku, obviously, kissed him back. Kaminari was in a fairly decent mood all day and he didn't want to spoil it.

Things started to get more heated, resulting in Kaminari changing their position so Izuku was on his lap. The blond had his hands on his back, slowly trailing them lower and lower. When they reached the waist band of Izuku's pants and tried to slip in, Izuku instantly moved of Kaminari's lap.

"Seriously?" The blond asked him, clearly annoyed.

Izuku shook his head, slightly shaking. "I-I'm just not- I don't want- I-I'm sorry." He said, letting his head hang.

"You fucking should be. What kind of boyfriend doesn't let their boyfriend touch them?" Kaminari asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I'm just- I'm not ready." Izuku said weakly.

He flinched back when a rough hand grabbed his face, pulling him to look directly at Kaminari. "Fuck that." He growled out, slamming their lips together once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku was sobbing uncontrollably, sitting up in his bed and unable to move. Kaminari had left a little while ago, not saying anything to Izuku before he left. He just left the boy by himself to deal with the aftermath.

He barely even realized that his phone had been continuously ringing for the past ten minutes. He weakly reached for it, not bothering with looking at who was calling him. He was just going to tell whoever it was to leave him alone anyway.

"Izuku, what the hell? You said you would call us tonight. Ei and I have been trying to get a hold of you for like ten minutes." Katsuki concerned voice said as soon as Izuku hit answer.

"I-" The boy couldn't even get a single word out of his mouth before he broke down into even more sobs.

"Hey, hey, what happened? Izuku, are you okay? C'mon Zuku, talk to me. Please." Katsuki said, holding the phone even tighter. Eijirou had stopped what he was doing to stare at Katsuki wide eyed. He knew that Izuku must be crying again, which was anything but good news.

Izuku shook his head, even thought Katsuki couldn't see it. He couldn't talk. He could try, but all that would come out is a chocked sob.

"Zuku, if you can't tell me what's wrong, we're going to your dorm." Katsuki told him after only receiving silence and the faint sounds of Izuku crying.

Izuku didn't know what he was doing. Kaminari would kill him if he found out, but he didn't want to be alone. He couldn't be alone, he was scared of what he might do.

"P-please Kacchan." He whispered, managing to finally say something before another sob raked through his body.

"We'll be there in five, Zuku." Katsuki said softly, already pulling Eijirou out of their hotel room. "Do you wanna talk to Ei?" He asked Izuku, knowing that Eijirou was better at comforting with words, Katsuki was more of a physical affection comforter.

"P-please?" Izuku said, moving his hand over his mouth as yet another sob let his lips.

"Of course Zuku." Katsuki said, handing his phone over to his redheaded boyfriend.

"Hey Zuku." Eijirou said softly.

"I-it hurts-" Izuku replied.

Eijirou shot a look at Katsuki as they walked. "What hurts baby?" He asked back. No one paid any mind to the nickname he had let slip.

"Everything." Izuku wailed, bringing his knees up to his chest and rolling onto his side, using one arm to hold his phone to his ear while the other wrapped around his legs.

"Deep breaths, remember? We just got to your campus, we'll be there in two minutes. Just hold on, okay Zuku?" Eijirou said. Katsuki and him had now started to run through the dark campus, rushing to get to Izuku.

"I don't- I don't want to hold on-" Izuku whimpered.

"I know, I know you don't, but I need you to. Please baby, we'll be there in one minute okay? Can you do that for me? Please?" Eijirou asked as Katsuki and him reached Izuku's dorm building.

"Y-yeah."