•14•

"Why're you two even up right now?" Izuku asked after answering the skype call he had declined five times already.

"Why's your camera off?" Katsuki instantly asked back.

Izuku was quick to come up with an excuse, seeing as he had been trying to think of one since the first time they called. "Because I just got off of a two hour bus ride and I look gross."

"Mido, you spent three days at my house when you were sick.Trust me, you're not trying to hide your face from us because you think you look gross." Eijirou said lightly, knowing they had to be really gentle with him, especially if they wanted him to stay on the call and now just hang up again.

"I was sick, I didn't care how I looked." Izuku said, trying to defend himself.

"Whatever nerd, just know that neither of us believe you." Katsuki said with a shrug, which Izuku could just barely see through the screen.

"Great, now why'd you guys call me? It's like... five there." Izuku said after checking the time.

"We weren't able to talk to you because of finals and then you were busy all last week and we just... wanted to talk to you." Eijirou said, making sure to leave the fact Hinata had called them out of it. If Izuku knew that, he'd know that they were suspicious of what happened to him and he'd clam right up.

The two boys in Japan heard Izuku let out a soft sigh at Eijirou's reasoning. "I'm sorry, it's just been kind of... hectic, I guess." He mumbled, barely loud enough for them to hear.

"It's okay, we get it. Wish you would have texted us or something, but we get it." Katsuki said, crossing his arms and sounding just a tad bit bitter. Eijirou lightly bumped the blond's ribs with his elbow.

"Anyways, how'd finals go?" Eijirou asked, deciding to ease them all into a normal conversation. Maybe Izuku would get comfortable and let something slip. The redhead really had no better ideas at that point.

"Pretty well. The studying was torture, but I past all of them so it was worth it in the end." Izuku said with a small smile. He had officially completed his first year of college. Plus he was taking summer classes, which would count as a whole semester. It would fast track his graduation and he'd be back home sooner than first thought.

Eijirou smiled proudly at him and Katsuki even let the corners of his lips turn up. "That's great dude! When do summer classes start up again?" Eijirou asked him, knowing that he had told them before, but he really couldn't remember.

"Tomorrow." Izuku said with a groan, realizing that he'd be back to school again way to soon. 

"I still don't get why you don't just take the summer off like everyone else and come home." Katsuki said with a huff.

"I already told you Kacchan, I can get an entire semester done in the summer. If I take summer classes this summer and next, I'll be back home like a year earlier than I should be." Izuku explained, plopping his elbow down on the table and resting his head on his open palm.

"I get that, but are you coming back at all? Your mom hasn't seen you in nearly a year, y'know." Katsuki said, trying to play the mom card. He knew that Izuku was more likely to come back to see his mom than him at that point, so hell, he was gonna play that card until it stopped working.

Izuku frowned at the mention of his mom. "Yeah, I already thought about that. She's either going to come here at some point or I'll be going home in between the summer and fall sessions." He explained, not missing the way both the other boys seemed to perk up at the mention of him possibly going back home.

"You should definitely just come home at the end of the summer." Katsuki said with a nod.

"I second that." Eijirou said with a smile and also nodding.

Izuku groaned as they both laughed at the sound. He let his head fall onto his desk, hitting the keyboard of his laptop accidently. He quickly raised his head, rubbing his forehead with a small pout. "Ow, that hurt more than I was expecting." He stated.

"Maybe it's because you have a fucking black eye and a busted lip." Katsuki growled, getting closer to his own screen as he finally got a look at Izuku.

The green haired boy gasped, realizing to late that he had somehow turned his camera back on while hitting the keyboard.

"What happened Mido?" Eijirou asked him in a worried tone.

"I-it's nothing, seriously! I just fell, it's not a big deal or anything!" He said, waving his hands in front of him as he quickly told them the same lie he had told Hinata.

"Izuku fucking Midoriya, don't think for a single second that we'd believe you fell onto your god damn face and got a black eye from it. Did you fucking fall onto the end of a baseball bat?" Katsuki asked, his temper rising the longer he looked at Izuku's injuries.

He couldn't help but feel partly responsible for them. Maybe if he hadn't kissed him over spring break...

"K-Kacchan, please- I just- I fell and I just- I don't know- It's just-" Izuku was starting to panic and wasn't sure what to say to defend the obvious lie he had told the two boys.

"Hey, Izuku- Deep breaths, okay? We're not mad at you or anything, so just take some deep breaths." Eijirou instructed, worried the boy would start hyperventilating.

Izuku shakily nodded as he tried to catch his breath. He was so focused on taking deep breaths, he didn't notice when Katsuki muted him and Eijirou.

"We're going to get him, right?" The blond asked his... well his boyfriend.  They officially started dating after spring break.

Eijirou hadn't taken his eyes off the computer screen, just like Katsuki. "Hell yes." He said.

"Fantastic." Katsuki said, taking them off mute again.

"Can you tell us what actually happened now?" Katsuki asked, his voice unusually soft as he spoke.

Izuku kept his eyes off the screen as he answered. "I already told you, I fell." He whispered, just loud enough for them to be able to hear.

Katsuki let out a defeated sigh. "Okay."