Tension

As the time went faster Josie panicked more. Although it was sorta funny to watch her panick it was also kind of disturbing.

Savannah and Aaliyah have gotten along really well but they have so much energy that it makes it really hard for Josie and I to chase them since we're both pregnant. I'm in entering my ninth month and Josie is in her sixth. I'm am literally so huge that it hurts to get up considering I'm short.

Minutes later I heard loud talking downstairs and I assumed Damien was here. I left the girls with Josie and her aunt upstairs while I went downstairs to grab oatmeal raisin cookies that I was craving. Although I wasn't hiding anything from Damien I was kind of scared that the secret would slip. When I got downstairs I saw the guys grabbing a bottle of wine.

"Hey Alison" Damien greeted and hugged me

"Hey Damien how are you?"

"Good and you?"

"I'm great except for the fact that I'm fat and feel like I'm about to explode" I said sarcastically

Chris came behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Sorry babe" Chris whispered in my ear.

I laughed.

I turned to see Derek standing there quietly and feeling kinda awkward.

"Derek what's up with you?" Damien asked Derek suspiciously

"Huh? Oh nothing" Derek responded

"Ok well we better go into the office and discuss business" Chris said letting go of my waist

Just as they were walking out of the kitchen Savannah and Aaliyah came running downstairs. Oh god. Josie came running behind them but it was too late before Damien saw them both. Damien was looking at Aaliyah like he had seen a ghost. Aaliyah was the exact copy of her dad except for her hair who she had gotten from Damien's mom. There was no denying that Aaliyah was his. Derek was also standing there with a wired face but was sweating bullets.

"Mommy why is this guy staring at me?" Aaliyah turned around to Josie but Josie didn't respond.

Ignoring Aaliyah's question, Josie changed the subject.

"Aaliyah let's get you upstairs" Josie said grabbing Aaliyah's hand.

"Hold on" Damien spoke up. "What does she mean mommy?  And why does she look just like me?"

Josie was staring at the floor while Aaliyah stood there confused sucking her thumb.

"Is she mine?" Damien asked Josie

Josie still didn't respond.

"Well?" Damien repeated himself

"Yes" Josie whispered

"Mommy who is he?" Aaliyah asked again

"Sweetheart this is your real daddy" Josie told Aaliyah

"I have two daddies" Aaliyah said holding up two fingers

"No baby you only have one"

Aaliyah stood there looking at Damien who seemed a little hurt but still didn't say anything.

"I should go" Damien said heading towards the door.

We all just stood there shocked.  This was harder than I thought it was going to be.