The date

Chris and I have been dating for about 2 months now. He's been coming over a lot lately to help with Savannah. Sometimes he'll even stay the night.

I woke up feeling really energetic and to the smell of bacon. My nose followed the scent to the kitchen.

"Good morning beautiful. " Said Chris wrapping his arms around my waist.

I turned to look at him. "I'm doing amazing." I replied and gave him a peck on the lips. "Where's Savannah?"

"She's with Derek. He said he wanted to spend time with her so he took her out." Derek replied.

"Chris, the baby is only 3 months and a half old. She's not really supposed to be going out." I said trying not to yell.

"I know but that also means we get some alone time." He said then smirked.

"Uh so what do you wanna do?" I asked

"I have some ideas." He winked

I rolled my eyes. For some reason I actually did wanna do it but I felt like we were moving to quick.

"No thanks. I just gave birth and I don't think I'll be having anymore kids anytime soon." I replied

"That's why there's something called condoms." He replied in a duh tone.

I stayed quiet.

"Look since there's nothing to do why don't you go get dressed up and I'll come back around seven and pick you up to go to dinner."

"Ok then I'll see you later, babe." I said kissing him goodbye.

~

I was getting ready for my date with Chris and was trying to find the perfect outfit. I asked Derek to watch Savannah for the night and he was ok with it.

I quickly took a shower and slipped into a navy blue lace bodycon dress and added some white open toed heels.

After getting ready i went downstairs and fed Savannah quickly. I then heard the doorbell bell ring and opened it.

In front of me stood a very hot Chris wearing a black button down shirt with dark jeans.

"Hey beautiful, you ready to go?" He asked.

"Yea just let me say bye to my baby." I replied.

He followed me inside where Savannah was on her swing sleeping. I gave her a kiss on each cheek and Chris have are some as well.

"We should make more babies." She said with a smirk. "We make beautiful babies."

I rolled my eyes. "Yes we do but I wanna wait a little longer. "

With that said we left.

~

The night went perfect. We went to a beautiful dinner in the city, then went to a bakery and ate some sweets. We later decided to go for a romantic walk in Central park. We found an empty bench and sat there.

It was quiet there until he decided to break the ice.

"So how are things with the baby? " he asked

"Great. I can't believe how fast she's growing. Soon she's gonna have to go to school, go to high school, have a boyfriend, get married have kids, and-

I was cut off. "Woe woe woe Alison. My baby girl is only 3 months old and i want her to stay like that for a while."

I laughed. "So how many more kids do you want?"

"Two more " he replied. "I want them to have my good looks and your amazing personality. "

I rolled my eyes but I could feel myself getting hot.

"Can I ask you a question?" He asked

I nodded

"That night when we conceived Savannah and I left you. Did you have feelings for me?"

I sighed. "Yes I did. I actually cried myself to sleep. Then two weeks later when I found out I was pregnant I was more devastated. I thought that by moving away my problems would go away. I told my mom what had happened and she understood. I was terrified to tell Derek though. He's like a father to me but also a best friend and he's also your business partner. I knew that if I told him the real reason why I had run away that he would beat your ass up. I don't know if you knew but I came back home after about 8 months later. That's when Derek found out that I had run away because I was pregnant. He still had no idea who the father was though. I don't know if you knew but that night when I was in labor Derek was with you. I was even more scared because I thought you would find out." I stopped and I could feel tears running down my cheeks.

Chris leaned in a cupped my cheek. "I love you more than you could ever imagine. You and Savannah are literally my universe." He kissed my cheek. "You wanna know something? "

"What?"

"I knew you were pregnant." He said making no eye contact.

"What?! How?!" I gasped.

"The day you came back home I was in the street about to leave when I thought I saw someone who looked like you. Turns out you turned around and I saw it was you. I saw that it was the same beautiful face but I my eyes immediately landed on your round stomach. To be honest I was both confused and sad. I really thought you got over me and it was somebody else's kid."

"You have no idea how much it hurt not to tell you and to be honest I'm not that kind of girl who sleeps with just anyone. I had sex with you because I loved you and I knew deep down inside you also had feelings for me.

He looked up to me straight in the eyes. He leaned down and gave me a kiss. It was sweet, passionate, and words can't describe the moment. That kiss meant so much to me.

"I love you so much Alison Reynolds. "

"I love you too Christopher Anderson. "

He gave me a quick peck on the lips then picked me up bridal style back home.