Boy or Girl?

4 Months Later

It's been four months since the last I've spoken to my brother. I really wanna tell my brother that I'm pregnant, but it would be selfish of me to ruin my brothers friendship. I decided that I would not tell him until I gave birth.

~

Today is the day I find out the sex of the baby. I'm having Jennifer go with me today for support.

"You ready to go?" She asked opening her car door for me.

I nodded and gave her a hug.

On the way to the way to doctors I got a text from my mom.

Mom: Hey baby,  I miss you so much. I know that we haven't spoken in a while but I hope I get to see you soon. I know that you'll be finding out the sex soon so I'd love to know what it is so that I can help you buy clothes.  I love you and I'll see you soon.

I miss her so much, but I'll see her soon.

As we pulled up to the parking lot I felt a little sad knowing she wasn't here to hold my hand.

We checked in and waited.

"So are you excited to find out the sex?" She said excitedly.

"Of course, I'm hoping it's a girl so that I can dress her up and bond with her but as long as I have a healthy baby that's all that matters." I smiled

"Alison Reynolds" I heard the doctor call me up. I got up to follow her. "Nice to see you again Alison. How have you been feeling? " she asked

"Good but a lot of wired cravings." She let out a small laugh.

"Alright Alison are you ready?" She asked squirting gel on my baby bump. I nodded.  "It looks like it's a girl! Congratulations!" She yelled.

I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. I was so happy.  I was going to love her so much and take care of her. I was in love with her already.