Surprise

I didn't know if I should be happy or disappointed. I was confused. Savannah was 6 months today and she was going to have a new sibling already.

I walked downstairs and saw Chris with Savannah in his arms. It put a smile on my face. Maybe this would be another way for us to grow closer.

I walked over to them and sat next to him.

"She's such a daddy's girl" I whispered in his ear resting my head on his shoulder.

"Yea"

I yawned. "I'm going upstairs and get ready for bed. I'll meet you upstairs. "

He nodded then got up and went to put Savannah in her crib.

I laid on my bed and thought.  Will Chris want another baby? Will he run away? Would he be happy or mad? My thoughts were interrupted when Chris walked in the room.

"Hey how are you feeling? " he asked taking his shirt off.

"Better I guess"

"Ok but I'm taking you to a doctor tomorrow"

"Um there's no need to I feel fine"

"No you don't. You have been throwing up and have had wired symptoms lately."

"Chris I promise you I'm fine."

He ignored me and went in the bathroom and closed the door. I can't let him take me to the doctors. I want to tell him myself.

Just then he came out undressed with only wearing Calvin Kleins. But there was something in his hand. It was a white stick. Crap. He knows.

"What's this?" He asked confusingly

"Surprise" I said trying not to make eye contact.

He looked shocked. "That's why you've been sick lately. "

I nodded. Then he came over and kissed me passionately and threw be on the bed. I could feel him on top of me.

"I'm going to be a dad again" he said smiling

"Yes"

"Let's celebrate" he said seductively

As much as I was exhausted my hormones were going crazy. Ugh Hormones. We made love then we were to tired to go for another round that we feel asleep in each others arms.

I was going to have another baby. And Chris was going to be here for me. My life was perfect.